Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping for 2.0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Omael Rangel
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering, when is the 2.0 materials going to ship? i think i read somewhere that it would be september. I've already answered Nikki's questions and i don't seem to have the additional 2.0 stuff in my pledgemanager.

The 2.0 materials that they are going to ship only includes de monsters already released in the Myth 2.0 cards and rules PDF at MCG.com?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the current ETA is October, which doesn't mean much though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting to hear what exactly will ship in the first wave... I've asked a few times but they obviously have not nailed it down yet. As a new Myth player I have the core game and the over the top add-on in my pledge. I know they said they would ship the core game and 2.0 cards and rules in the October(ish) shipment, but I am still wondering if they plan on shipping any of the other elements they have in stock? I'm pretty sure they could ship the undead add-on as well the Over-the-top add-on, but it would be nice to hear it from MCG. Once we know what they will be shipping then it will just be a question of shipping costs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
omael wrote:
I've already answered Nikki's questions and i don't seem to have the additional 2.0 stuff in my pledgemanager.

Did you happen to see Alex's post in the News section yesterday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omael Rangel
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks, didn't see it.
Still not a lot of news but something is better than nothing :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omael Rangel
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3 minutes ago Nikki replied my email and now i've got the 2.0 items in the pledgemanager

Myth 2nd Edition Printed Materials x1 - (incl)
Shores of Kanis
Shores of Kanis x1 - (incl)
Blackwall Warrens
Blackwall Warrens x1 - (incl)
KS Exclusive: Avatar of Shadow figure
KS Exclusive: Avatar of Shadow figure x1 - (incl)
Item Expansion 1 (2.0)
Item Expansion 1 (2.0) x1 - (incl)
Quest Expansion 1 (2.0)
Quest Expansion 1 (2.0) x1 - (incl)
Quest Expansion 2 (2.0)
Quest Expansion 2 (2.0) x1 - (incl)
[Pledge Bundle] subtotal: $120.00
+($0.00 s/h)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William
United States
Richmond
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From Update #81 Aug 21st 2015 "The 2.0 materials everyone gets are ready and waiting to be shipped to the fulfillment warehouses. We need EVERYONE to confirm your address so we can ship the 2.0 materials in the correct quantities to the fulfillment centers next week." - Megacon Games

According to that statement, the 2.0 stuff should be on their way to/at the fulfillment centers. MCG knows where the stuff is at. Maybe MythMod can chime in and clear some things up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I have no information on status of anything. Megacon will announce via update when they have something to share.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for Nicki to get back to my email - not sure if that backlog is going to slow down everyone getting their stuff or not.

As I'm non-US, I'm going to (sadly, impatiently) assume November, and hopefully might be pleasantly surprised...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Galson
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Quick question. I'm getting a copy of the original kickstarter version off a friend. Is there anyway for me to pay and get the 2.0 stuff for what I'll be receiving? Is it going to be on the Megacon store page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee ogre
msg tools
mbmbmb
iguanacus wrote:
Quick question. I'm getting a copy of the original kickstarter version off a friend. Is there anyway for me to pay and get the 2.0 stuff for what I'll be receiving? Is it going to be on the Megacon store page?

Retail channel is an unknown distance in the future, but there are versions available online at the website on the box.

Here's a direct link : http://megacongames.com/downloads/download-info/myth-2-0-con...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have the items; then you can answer the questions (It does not matter where you bought them - either in the first KS, or at a FLGS, or from a friend on the open market.

So,... If you are in the JM KS; you can get things Item and Quest expansions replace,... purchase the upgraded monster cards, etc.

I'm sure that if you are not in this KS,.... that once those things go out to backers, there will be a way to order them direct from MCG on their site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe this was answered in another thread, but I saw this one and I was wondering if this pertains to the same question I had.

Back earlier this year when they did the KS campaign there was an option where you could buy just the 2.0 rulebook and the cards that were redone for like $10.

I only have the retail base game. I bought it long ago and haven't even punched it out yet. I read at the time all of these "issues" there were with the rules and cards etc. and I thought I would just hold off until the 2.0 rules.

At the download link above I got the rules and the cards...I haven't looked at them in great depth but I assume these are all of the cards that are from the base game only correct? I am only interested in having the rulebook and the revamped cards from the base game. Is this the same thing that was offered for the $10 or whatever as a part of the campaign? I tried looking on the website because I thought these would be available by now but I only see the digital material which was posted above.

I figure for $10 I will just buy the base things. Then again I don't know what shipping to Canada is so it might be cheaper just to have the stuff printed and inserted into my card sleeves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes that's what I'm talking about. Maybe I thought it was $10 because I was doing the conversion.

I was hoping this "pack" was available to buy right now, but I just saw the link to the digital material...which I assume is exactly the same is it not?

If it's cheaper to buy the stuff I'll just get it from their store. Otherwise I'll print it off myself and insert them into the sleeves but I would prefer to order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the conversion kit to 2.0 isn't already available on their store, I would expevt it to be in the coming weeks, as they should receive the conversion kits for the backers.

You're right that the printed conversion kit and the digital files on their site are the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Galson
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
A good question now would be how do people not on the Journeyman KS get the rest of the stretch goal 2.0 cards. Now this of course will be a minority, but I wonder how small a group this'll be. I didn't get the first KS and the prospect of doing a Hero ($220) + Over The Top ($300) + All In Modules ($130) made me balk. But I've recently gotten a Captain level for super cheap ($66!) from a friend. They (MCG) have said that the stretch goal 2.0 won't be available for purchase separately so it looks like I'm gonna be left in the cold . They may release them digitally like they have with the other 2.0 stuff but I'd really like the physical cards as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.