Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
A friend in need is a friend indeed
badge
An enemy in need is hilarious
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologise if this has already been addressed elsewhere, but can the Auction Master chose themself to be one of the three players that chose what goes into the vault?

We've been playing that they cannot, but that would mean that you couldn't use this vault in three-player games. We'll just house rule it if need be, but I was wondering if there was an official clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben essentially answered your question in the following thread: Rules questions. In a 3-player game, the Auction Master is one of the three "selected" players. I assume the AM can also select himself in a 4 or 5-player game, but that wasn't explicitly stated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
Ben essentially answered your question in the following thread: Rules questions. In a 3-player game, the Auction Master is one of the three "selected" players. I assume the AM can also select himself in a 4 or 5-player game, but that wasn't explicitly stated.

Confirmed. AM can choose herself, and must in a 3 player game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.