West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey BGG fans!

Launching in under 12 days on September 22nd 2015 will be our Newest Expansion to Secrets of the Lost Tomb called "The Elite Missions".

This pack will contain new Scenario Overlays that will be able to help to add more difficulty levels and new thematic elements to any scenario in the game!

Additionally and even more excitingly for New Fans:
We will be making all of the 1st Edition Game Product that was just printed Available in Limited pledge Levels!

What does this mean?

This means we will be allowing backers to pledge to get: Not only the Elite Missions (Unlimted Pledge Level) but also back us to get The Core Game, Expansions, or even Glory Seeker Pledge Levels! (With MINIS!

Every Pledge level will include the Elite Mission Pack!

And the MOST Exciting Part of this KS: is IMMEDIATE SHIPPING! Right after the Kickstarter is Complete, we will ship out ALL Pledges and Elite Mission Packs to all backers! Since everything is already printed and ready to go, we will ship out QUICK! No printing wait times!

Why are we doing this KS?

We're doing this Kickstarter to help us prepare our reprint of Secrets of the Lost Tomb and the newest expansion TRAITORS OF THE LOST TOMB! (A New Expansion that adds MORE to the game, INCLUDING: EPIC ALTERNATE CHARACTERS (Basically, you will have a personal and secret mission to accomplish, and when you do... your character "LEVELS UP!" and you flip your Character Card OVER and get a Whole New EPIC Version of them!) ... in addition to That new mechanic, it will also add the TRAITOR secret mission that will allow for a "BSG-Esque" Traitor character with their own secret mission as well! You'll be able to play WITH or WITHOUT the Traitor Rules, meaning you can use the EPIC Characters and their Secret Missions ONLY and play Fully Cooperatively with them... OR with the Traitor as well!: ) Coming this November!

So! These funds will help us support Everything Epic and pay business fees, help pay for all the Artwork for the new Boxes and Characters etc...

New Editing Fees and all other costs that revolve around the Video Production and Artwork behind the new Kickstarter!

So! Set your calendars for September 22nd and spread the word!

This is your chance to get Secrets of the Lost Tomb and The Elite Missions and help support us in getting the 2nd Edition of the game ready to go!

Thanks so much!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a love/hate relationship.
badge
Check out my board game instructional videos on my YouTube channel: "The Game Explainer".
mbmbmbmbmb
Elite Missions? Zesty!!!

Not interested in the traitor scenarios, as we prefer to play fully co-op.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
And the MOST Exciting Part of this KS: is IMMEDIATE SHIPPING! Right after the Kickstarter is Complete, we will ship out ALL Pledges and Elite Mission Packs to all backers! Since everything is already printed and ready to go, we will ship out QUICK! No printing wait times!

We're doing this Kickstarter to help us prepare our reprint of Secrets of the Lost Tomb and the newest expansion TRAITORS OF THE LOST TOMB! Coming this November!
Just out of curiosity, why don't you just sell the Elite Mission Packs at retail and run a Kickstarter for Traitor of the Lost Tomb?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
Elite Missions? Zesty!!!

Not interested in the traitor scenarios, as we prefer to play fully co-op.
Hey MATT: (I revised the info to help you understand the Traitors of the Lost Tomb info!) I wasn't properly representing the new expansion!

The New Expansion that adds MORE to the game, INCLUDING: EPIC ALTERNATE CHARACTERS (Basically, you will have a personal and secret mission to accomplish, and when you do... your character "LEVELS UP!" and you flip your Character Card OVER and get a Whole New EPIC Version of them!) ... in addition to That new mechanic, it will also add the TRAITOR secret mission that will allow for a "BSG-Esque" Traitor character with their own secret mission as well! You'll be able to play WITH or WITHOUT the Traitor Rules, meaning you can use the EPIC Characters and their Secret Missions ONLY and play Fully Cooperatively with them... OR with the Traitor as well!: )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
cbatarlis wrote:

We're doing this Kickstarter to help us prepare our reprint of Secrets of the Lost Tomb and the newest expansion TRAITORS OF THE LOST TOMB! Coming this November!
Just out of curiosity, why don't you just sell the Elite Mission Packs at retail and run a Kickstarter for Traitor of the Lost Tomb?
We're going to run a Kickstarter for Traitors... but we need funds to prepare the game so it can go on Kickstarter and get ready for print before hand!

That kickstarter for Traitors will pay for printing costs... this one will pay for Elite Missions printing and to get Traitors Ready!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Inglehart
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Last day. Capricorn 15's. Year of the city - 2274. Carousel begins...
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance that you could also add a pledge amount for previous backers to get new, and hopefully, corrected rule books? I know that there are mistakes in the rules as well as clarifications. How about allowing us to acquire the updated rules - something better than a pdf?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance to get prepainted minis as part of that new campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bodam2005 wrote:
Any chance that you could also add a pledge amount for previous backers to get new, and hopefully, corrected rule books? I know that there are mistakes in the rules as well as clarifications. How about allowing us to acquire the updated rules - something better than a pdf?
Hey David!

Yes, no current promises... But that is 100% Part of our plan! To reprint and prepare for the Traitors of the Lost Tomb expansion KS (Dont be confused by the new KS coming in 2 weeks)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
poifpoif wrote:
We may have some sets of Painted that we can make as an Add-On or after KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information Chris! This is very exciting!!

In order for me to budget for the September KS, can you share any information regarding the price of the different pledge levels and what the different levels will contain? I missed the first KS and am anxious to dig in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1932f20 wrote:

In order for me to budget for the September KS, can you share any information regarding the price of the different pledge levels and what the different levels will contain? I missed the first KS and am anxious to dig in!
Just what I wanted to ask!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SCOTT WADYKO
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we just get the expansion packs on this KS?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
poifpoif wrote:
We may have some sets of Painted that we can make as an Add-On or after KS.
If prepainted is available, count me in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1932f20 wrote:

Hey Dan and Dave,
We're finalizing all of our pricing to prepare it for the KS. I'll try to give you guys a preview here shortly. We are putting together packages of products that we can offer with good pricing! Each packages (except the Elite Missions pack) will be a limited pledge level that will only have a certain quantity because we literally only have a certain amount left of each thing.

Thanks! I'll post a price list here asap!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be levels that allow us to get the new expansion and choose which other expansions we want? I have 2 and a core mini set. So I want to get the rest, but don't want to get he same ones again .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gf_ripper wrote:
Will there be levels that allow us to get the new expansion and choose which other expansions we want? I have 2 and a core mini set. So I want to get the rest, but don't want to get he same ones again .
Hey Greg!

Not exactly no... There will be SET Pledge Levels with Limited quantities. Keep in mind we only have a limited amount of each 1st Printing 1st Edition Game product .... so we're going to try to make packages that make the most sense. We can't do Ala Carte Items.

I'll try to get item lists and prices up asap!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a bit overwhelmed with choices and decisions and feeling a little dense that I'm having a hard time following.

Chris, I missed the Kickstarter and would like to get all things Secret including Traitor and Elite minus minis.

Will this be possible in Nov. along with the re print of base?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
I'm a bit overwhelmed with choices and decisions and feeling a little dense that I'm having a hard time following.

Chris, I missed the Kickstarter and would like to get all things Secret including Traitor and Elite minus minis.

Will this be possible in Nov. along with the re print of base?

Thanks!
Hey Elliot!

This upcoming Kickstarter (Sept 22nd) will get you everything EXCEPT Traitors (Thats partly what we're funding for here in Sept. To prepare Traitors Expansion for Nov to go on KS) because that's all for the new KS in NOV.

The Expansions are not to be reprinted and additionally, everything in this upcoming KS will be Immediate Deliver shipment after the KS! So, as soon as all the KS is complete, we will be shipping out all pledges!

We will be creating Full Pledges "Glory Seeker" which will have Everything including the Elite Missions!

The Elite Missions will NOT be in the Traitors of the Lost Tomb KS and will be limited edition for the September KS.

I highly recommend you get in on this upcoming September KS so you can get the game soon!

The Reprint will have a minimum of 4-6 Months wait time to get everything manufactured and shipped out.

Thanks!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
It would be great to get some written reviews and session reports on this site before the kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the KS going to be a ~30 day kickstarter or something less?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
murteas wrote:
Is the KS going to be a ~30 day kickstarter or something less?
3 Week Campaign !

21 Days!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kumasawa wrote:
It would be great to get some written reviews and session reports on this site before the kickstarter.
We have sent our games to the DiceTower, Undead Viking, Fortress Ameritrash and some others for reviews so far! Also to TableTop too!

So, hopefully some of that will come in soon!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Weller
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
this sorta irks me a bit. The core KS has only just been delivered and now there's an expansion KS in less than 10 days. I was hoping to actually get the game punched, played and possibly enjoyed before having to decide on whether to invest more.

EDIT: Apologies, been a bad day at work so was in grumpy mode, please consider the above retracted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pashnak wrote:
this sorta irks me a bit. The core KS has only just been delivered and now there's an expansion KS in less than 10 days. I was hoping to actually get the game punched, played and possibly enjoyed before having to decide on whether to invest more.
Sorry Steven,

Even though we're a Kickstarter, we're also a company, and we have to do the best we can to "Stay Alive" ... so we need to continue with Kickstarters to keep ourselves going! Keep in mind though, this is for a small expansion! So, if you like the game, you can then just back for the small expansion which will be modestly priced

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Weller
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok after some mellow time all is looking good. Will there be an option to pick up some of the expansions from the first KS ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |