Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
[geeklist=196515]Big Apple Auction 5 - USA shipping and local NYC pickup available (Ends Tues the 15th)[/geeklist]

Contains:

7 Wonders huge lot
Age of Discovery
Cinque Terre
Descent 2 Expansions lot
Discount Salmon
Falling (goblin edition)
Fifth Ave
Forge War
A Game of Thrones 1st edition lot
Genoa
Guillotine
Historia KS package
Hoity Toity (Alea green box numbered edition)
King of New York Promos
Machi Koro lot
Mammoth Hunters
Masques
Merchants of the Middle Ages
Pathfinder Adventure promos
Planet Steam
Police Precinct
Red November
The Resistance Avalon
Ristorante Italia
Sushizock im Gockelwok
Waldschattenspiel
Wheedle

This is a quick Geek auction to clear out some games I don't need on the shelves anymore.

Auction will end Tuesday the 15th at 6:00PM EST, unless an item gets a bid within 10 min of that time. In this case, that item will be extended another 15 min past closing time, each time someone bids.

Games will be shipped from the 10036 Area code. Local pickup in Manhattan is available.

Please bid in whole dollar amounts.

I won't sell a game below the minimum bid value. I am open to trade offers via PM over Geekmail.

Shipping will be through either USPS Priority, Parcel or First Class or through Fedex, whichever is cheaper for you. I only charge actual shipping + cost of the box.

($1.37 for a 14x10x6, $1.93 for a 13x13x7, $1.25 for a padded envelope in the case of the promos)

I'm willing to ship to the USA only, so please no international bidders.

BGG will get their 3% fee.

Depending on how many items sell, shipping may take up to a week after auction close so please bare with me. (As many things as I can carry each day will go out, but I have to take things manually on the subway.)

I will combine shipping on items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.