Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I started to play the print and play. So Far Wow!

I am hoping in the main game there will be or could be a card for each character that gives a short description of the symbols used on the cards.
I hate looking through a rule book looking for the reference to a symbol i forgot. It would also help teaching the game to new players

A two sided card with the basic symbols used on the cards would be great.

Please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh McDowell
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like one of these too, but I'm not sure what Isaac's plan is. At the very least I was planning on making the back page of the rule book have something similar. Then, you don't have to flip through it to find icons and you could print off the last page from the pdf file that'll be here on BGG to have additional copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds doable. I was planning on at least having a reference for the status conditions, but I think we should be able to incorporate all symbols.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:
Sounds doable. I was planning on at least having a reference for the status conditions, but I think we should be able to incorporate all symbols.

So if my idea gets into the game i win a Free game wooohoooo! (dance dance dance)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Johnson
msg tools
shallowz wrote:
Cephalofair wrote:

So if my idea gets into the game i win a Free game wooohoooo! (dance dance dance)

Hey, wait, I resemble that remark...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.