Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The pledge manager is there, happy times.
But this also gives me a dilemma, up my pledge or not, maybe add some addons or just keep it simple and relativly cheap.

I'm atm in for the basic game without the deluxe bundle. I'm really in doubt about what to do, the deluxe bundle is calling out to me, but I'm in doubt is there enough extra content to justify getting it.

Also the addons, I'm curious about zmergency, but not sure if I'll use it once zpoc2 is on my shelf.
I really like this game and really like some extra content to add longlivity, but struggling to decide.

I don't want to be cheap but with shipping calculated in I really need to watch a bit what I spend extra.

Anyone had similar problems and how did you decide?

In short I want you to convince me that it's worth to spend some extra cash
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom mills
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[q="Spukky"] the deluxe bundle is calling out to me, but I'm in doubt is there enough extra content to justify getting it,also I'm curious about zmergency, but not sure if I'll use it once zpoc2 is on my shelf./q]

I believe they are coming up with a scenario where you can visit the older boards from Zpoc1 and Zmergency.

I would say get the deluxe!

For add-ons i would get Zmergency, Hospital Horde, extra tile packs and the Fortification pack, maybe Alpha and Bravo teams and/or some guest survivors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Oriinal Timmy wrote:
Spukky wrote:
the deluxe bundle is calling out to me, but I'm in doubt is there enough extra content to justify getting it,also I'm curious about zmergency, but not sure if I'll use it once zpoc2 is on my shelf.

I believe they are coming up with a scenario where you can visit the older boards from Zpoc1 and Zmergency.

I would say get the deluxe!

For add-ons i would get Zmergency, Hospital Horde, extra tile packs and the Fortification pack, maybe Alpha and Bravo teams and/or some guest survivors

The Deluxe bundle kit is going to be mostly wasteland in theme. More rad effects, more busted gear, 3 new mini's, wasteland themed tiles. mutation skill cards, and some other jazz.

Concept is the wasteland would be the in between location(if you break down, or have an event) while you are in transition from one game biome to another. (aka moving your base from zpoc 2 burbs to zpoc 1 urban city/zmergency or military tile location.

Also contemplating adding x3 and maybe even x5 rad tokens to allow for stranger or more interesting mutations that require more radiation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've 100% decided to get the deluxe pledge.
Only in doubt about maybe getting zmergency now. Or a bit cheaper option get the military tiles.
Both will give me more variarion.

Zmergency seems nice, but we rarely do quick play scenarios.
The military tiles give some cool extra weapons and more tiles for variation.

But got time to think about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.