Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a copy of this off of Amazon and it just showed up today. Once I finally had a chance to open it I realized that I didn't actually have a rulebook in the box. Is it supposed to come with one or is the digital one on here the one you're supposed to grab? I can print out a copy if need be but I'm curious if I should be contacting Upper Deck to see what's up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Grrr
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you are missing one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaric wrote:
I ordered a copy of this off of Amazon and it just showed up today. Once I finally had a chance to open it I realized that I didn't actually have a rulebook in the box. Is it supposed to come with one or is the digital one on here the one you're supposed to grab? I can print out a copy if need be but I'm curious if I should be contacting Upper Deck to see what's up.

You are supposed to receive a rulebook so you should contact UD. Count your cards first and make sure none are missing, that way you can request replacements for those as well at tne same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Clark Jr
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea that's what I'm doing now. I went and grabbed the pdf to verify my card count and it looks like I'm just missing one card from the "Get to the Choppa!" deck, trying to figure out what that one is now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Knapp
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Upper Deck strikes again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike W
United States
Silverdale
Washington
flag msg tools
You're not alone....My rule book is missing as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.