Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Hoppe
Denmark
Frederiksberg
flag msg tools
What are you, like 80?
badge
It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.
mbmbmbmbmb
My subscription to the Spiel 2015 Preview geeklist seems to be stuck. On my subscription page, the link points to

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/174654/item/4130977#item41...

which just links to the first page of the geeklist, and not the actual items that caused the subscription notice. Clicking on it does not decrease the number of items that my subscription shows as changed - instead, I am stuck, currently at "6 geeklist items" (and counting).

Any way to get rid of this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Berger
Israel
Kfar Saba
flag msg tools
KD:M!!!!!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem. Just went to the subscriptions page and clicked "mark as read"
It fixed the problem for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it !
badge
Enjoy Life.
mbmbmb
jens_hoppe wrote:
My subscription to the Spiel 2015 Preview geeklist seems to be stuck. On my subscription page, the link points to

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/174654/item/4130977#item41...

which just links to the first page of the geeklist, and not the actual items that caused the subscription notice. Clicking on it does not decrease the number of items that my subscription shows as changed - instead, I am stuck, currently at "6 geeklist items" (and counting).

Any way to get rid of this?

Had this same thing too today.
Nothing helped....except "mark read" for the Spiel subscription.
Then everything worked fine again.

Strange bug.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.