badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: LJLabs 1.0- D4
RoyalApe wrote:
hibou wrote:
PaperF wrote:
hibou wrote:
PaperF wrote:
As my first choice I put blue! Also as for the Nk, it will be one of the tri-virus. I dont like I have to do this, but there's no other option. :/

thanks that's fair.

i'd say put lemon or royal, to keep people that might have powers- though i wish i knew if they had powers.
Except for anneA and you, I randomized the kill between the tri. Royal, lemon or Erin. I will put my order nos.

if it's not too late, i think lemon might be safer to kill, as much as i want to keep her.
royal might be brutal.
my seer power came with me when i converted. i don't know if his brutal power did, or if he had a brutal power

sorry for only thinking of this now.
royal, if you have a brutal, if you don't set it, does it still go off?

I got confirmation that I'm not brutal. I'm still a mayor.

good to know thanks.
ok I put my orders in yesterday anyway. i think everyone else also did.

hopefully nothing goes wrong. Watch i somehow manage to do something else stupid like convert everyone to tri, and then manage to accidentally switch teams to some newly invented team by eating green or something. I'm being so careful with what I am taking now!

Ah you you were lemon's red mirror.

Who was my red mirror (ie the red seer?) Paper is my yellow mirror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanders is the Red Seer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
LJLab Experiment 1.0 Final Report

LJS, 9/27/2015

They figured it out, just like you predicted they would. Fortunately, they didn't realize that it really was the "experiment" the entire time, or they might not have continued to take the pills. After all, some prefer death to becoming corrupted forms of their past selves.

I've exterminated the infected. We can't let people know what we've been doing, conducting illegal experimentation like this. hotel's participation worked perfectly. The police have him in custody for the mass shooting of 15 test subjects after being fired.

We've already started recruiting for the next test. I think this one will be a little bit harder, though you never know. I'm already working on finding the scapegoat to blame everything on after it all goes according to plan. I know you always say not to count your patients before infection, but I think we'll have 15 more body bags and more data afterwords.

Thanks for playing! Since it was clear that everyone had figured out how to convert to tri-virus, I figured it was time to end the game!

Tri-Virus wins!

This was one of the cooperative/competitive trials that ran. People figuring out things earlier and sharing it would make it more cooperative. But if people kept info hidden, it would be more competitive.

As you figured out, red made vampires (brutal on death), blue made zombies (infectious on death), and yellow made wolves (get a group NK). White/clear made Villagers, and green made good specials. Being infected with 2/3 of the "evil" ones made you tri-virus, as did taking all 5 colors before converting to anything. Below are snippets of GMs sent to each color of conversion in case you are interested.

I'd originally had everyone picking one of blue/yellow/red to start, but when 5 of the first 6 people to go picked blue, I took it out and added clear, artificially limiting the N0 selections to 5 of any color.

I hope you all had fun! If people want to do some more like this, go ahead and sign up! If not, I totally get it.

Vampiris GM:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
To: JaredW25, ErintheRed

Hi! Both of you have received double doses of the Vampiris mixture (Red), infecting you and turning you into the living undead. You are now members of Team Vampire.

What does this mean? You win when only Vampires are left alive. People can turn into vampires if they ingest two red solutions in a row or three red solutions total. However, there are other factors that may prevent this conversion.

There will be no vampire chat. You will not know everyone that converts. However, you two are aware of each other since you were infected the same day. Additionally, you may send each other 1 GM each day phase (please make sure to cc me on it).

Erin- You are the Vampire Infector. Each day, you may choose 1 person. If they ingest red that day, they will convert to vampire. You can send this to me today as long as it is before selections are announced to the thread.

Jared- You are the Vampire Informer. Each day, I will give you updated numbers about the total number of vampires in the game.

All vampires are brutal on death, should something happen that kills you. Feel free to update your orders as much as you like.

TS-19 GM:
To: TFang, Felice Si

Hi! Both of you have received double doses of the TS-19 mixture (Blue), infecting you and turning you into the living undead. You are now members of Team Zombie.

What does this mean? You win when only Zombies are left alive. People can turn into zombies if they ingest two blue solutions in a row or three blue solutions total. However, there are other factors that may prevent this conversion.

There will be no zombie chat. You will not know everyone that converts. However, you two are aware of each other since you were infected the same day. Additionally, you may send each other 1 GM each day phase (please make sure to cc me on it).

Felice- You are the Zombie Infector. Each day, you may choose 1 person. If they ingest blue that day, they will convert to zombie. You can send this to me today as long as it is before selections are announced to the thread.

TFang- You are the Zombie Informer. Each day, I will give you updated numbers about the total number of zombies in the game.

All zombies are infectious on death, should something happen that kills you. If you die, you have a 50% chance of infecting someone that killed you with TS-19.

LPV GM:
Hi! You have received a critical dose of the LPV mixture (Yellow), infecting you and turning you into a member of Team Werewolf.

What does this mean? You win when only Werewolves are left alive. People can turn into werewolves if they ingest two yellow solutions in a row or three yellow solutions total. However, there are other factors that may prevent this conversion.

There will be unlimited werewolf chat with other members. You may GM back and forth as much as you want as of now, you are the only werewolf, but I will update you as more are made. please CC me on GMs

You are the Infector Werewolf. Each day, you can pick someone. If they take the yellow substance, they will convert regardless of previous solutions, unless there are other forces prevent it.

Werewolves get a group kill. Each day, you pick someone to die. This and your infection order for tomorrow are due at deadline.

TriVirus GM:
You have received a critical dose of the TS-19 solution. However, since you were already infected with Vampiris, they ended up reacting poorly and giving you the Tri-Virus.

Your new team is the Tri-Virus team. You win when you are the only people left in the game. People convert when either they get two critical doses of incompatible infections or if they are unconverted and consume one of each color. The three infectors in the game are TS-19, Vampiris, and LPV.

You are the second member of the Tri-Virus. As such, you retain your old ability but gain no new one.

Green GM:
Hi! You have met the conditions for joining Team Good. There are many ways to join team good, but you joined by taking two consecutive green doses.

What does this mean? You win when only team good is left alive.

You are the Good Doctor. Each day, you pick someone. They can't be converted during the day or killed during the night.

Villager GM:
Hi! You have reached the conditions to become a villager. The villager role is special in this game in that all villagers know each other and can PM each other once per day (CCing me). You win when all living players are part of Team Good.

So far, you are the only villager. As soon as their are more, I will tell you so you can all PM each other.

Additionally, until there are 3 villagers, each day, you may target someone. If they are currently unaligned, they have a 50% chance of becoming a villager. If they are aligned with a different team or are on team good with different powers, they have a 25% chance of becoming a villager instead. If at any point, villagers die resulting in less than 3, you regain this power.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In case I didn't say it, anyone still alive counts as trivirus since at this point, it was just the mechanical process of finishing converting everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Radicchio
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for running this LJ!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Radicchio
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the psychology of it was pretty interesting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you guys managed to get there and make my death worthwhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, LJ!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LJLabs 3.0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L squared Radicchio
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remembered the colors song I wanted to post.
Go team Tri!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  37 , 38 , 39 , 40 , 41  |