Adverb
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one promo, actually. Nothing too onerous (although never having been to Essen, I have no idea if anything there is "not onerous" -- a simple task there could be like climbing Everest in flip-flops, for all I know).

I posted the same request in someone else's thread (thanks to Jim for letting me horn in on his action over there!), but I figured a stand-alone request would give me better visibility. And if you find yourself with a surfeit of generosity, maybe you could help him out, too -- I think he's still in need of assistance.

Thanks in advance to all the kind strangers out there who can see their way to helping out a fellow gamer who's definitely not going to make it to Germany this year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: I, too, am also looking for a shopper to get me some Belgian Chocolates pronto!
'moi' ONLY wanted 'boxes' of "Belgian Chocolates", and NAUGHT empty ones! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A good place for asking this I suspect is the Essen MULE geeklist

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/195737/essen-2015-mule-lis...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: I, too, am also looking for a shopper to get me some EsseN "B" chocs primo!
robot~"were there 'pecan pies' or Belgian Chocolates on the backseat?"
shake~"not anymore, we ate them!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adverb
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Mule" seems a little disparaging, but it is what it is, I guess. Thanks very much for the link! Posting there is likely to yield better results than this random poking around in the dark that I'm doing here.

And I also would not be averse to some Belgian chocolates finding their way into my package, should it come to that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Femke ...
Netherlands
The Hague
flag msg tools
mb
What do you need?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be able to help, but it would be shipping from Germany and I can't queue Thursday morning for some limited stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adverb
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted an entry over on the Essen 2015 "mule" list: a special fourth-player expansion promo for Greenland that Phil Eklund is making available at the Sierra Madre Games booth this year. Should be pretty small -- a few cubes, some cards, the player placard -- so transport to the States shouldn't take too much extra space.

I was casting around for someone from the States to pick up a copy, to maybe save some on shipping and maybe spare the item some rough handling via international postal transit. However, at this early stage I'm open to all options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes H.
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
flag msg tools
Meat is for pussies!
badge
Karma is a funny thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping for something this size should be 3,45€ worldwide. Quite inexpensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adverb
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've preordered a few titles from SMG in the past, and Phil posts them from his home in Germany via DHL. The price has been comically cheap for international shipping (especially in comparison to US carriers). The packages can get pretty banged up in transit, though, which would be my only concern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
massimo zeppetelli
United Kingdom
London
Hackney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Star Realms promos would be ace!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adverb
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought I'd make some noise on this post to see if I couldn't stimulate some reaction. Anyone able to help out a gamer stranded at home? Just requires a quick pop-in at the SMG booth! Help me get one of the 275 Greenland promos being made available at the fair this year!

If no one returning stateside can help, I would also gladly accept the generosity of one of my German friends to get the promo for me and run the risks of international shipping and handling (with terror in my heart (don't hate me, DHL!)).

Thanks!

(And anyone who could help GROGs with his Belgian chocolates would be appreciated, too!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adverb
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil has announced that he's selling these at Essen, not giving them away as promos, so the good news is that anyone picking this up for me wouldn't have to wait in a long line with a mob of other gamers hoping to score a freebie! I would pay in advance, and anyone who was drifting by the SMG booth (booth 3P101) could pick it up for me and mail it off at your earliest convenience (at my cost, of course).

Anyone able to do me a kindness? How can I make it worth your while?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me a pm and we figure out the details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adverb
United States
Yankeedom
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Christian, pm sent, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.