Hide
7 Posts

Churchill» Forums » Rules

Subject: Strategic materials issue rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivan M
msg tools
Is it right that when this issue is on the track of one of the players, only he should get the extra (strategic material) production marker?
And the other players should not get this extra production marker?

So basically you are not getting more production markers for the strategic material issue but you are eliminating one production for the other players, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fox
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
Fear cannot be banished, but it can be calm and without panic; it can be mitigated by reason and evaluation.
badge
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
mbmbmbmbmb
That, and you win another issue. I don't think the strategic material issue will get left in the middle of the table very often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
FuManchu wrote:
That, and you win another issue. I don't think the strategic material issue will get left in the middle of the table very often.

Depends on the players and situation. I've seen it left in the middle maybe 40% of the time. But yeah, if taking it will give a player the conference win, well sorry dear allies but I really need this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, interesting. We don't usually see the srat. mat. issue leave the center of the table. Of course, we try to cooperate in winning the war. I agree with Wendell that the case is more likely that you need to win a conference than you really are trying to starve out your opponent. Like everything else in this game, goals rarely seem to be direct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Folksman
United Kingdom
liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
Keep Crom and crush you enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
Resurrecting old thread here. I dont understand the way this issue works? What happens when you win this issue, the rule book isnt very clear what the strategic materials counter gives you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just like Ivan surmised above. If you win the issue, you get the strat production marker and it works just like any other production marker for you. If it ends in the middle of the table, then everybody gets their strat production marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xookliba wrote:
Just like Ivan surmised above. If you win the issue, you get the strat production marker and it works just like any other production marker for you. If it ends in the middle of the table, then everybody gets their strat production marker.

correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.