Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andrea melegari
Italy
parma
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Now i've played this game twice, and i really enjoyed it very much..two special buldings seem very powerful:the paddock and the holst and i want t o be sure i use them properly...

The holst let me place one more cube when i choose that action in a neighborhood of my choice but not if the relative line on the tower board is empty..since when i choose an action i take the group of dice away from the tower board, does it mean that i can't place the additional cube in the same neighborhood where i placed the others of that turn?

In both my games we soon understood that it's very important to build the paddock as soon as possible in the game..so in the beginning of the game the first player always choose the action from the tower that give you camels..i didn't like it very much because it seemed to me that a bad fist roll of dice can put you almost out of the game..does it happen even to you?

Thank you for your answer,sorry for my english,rally grats and thanks to author and publisher for this beautiful game, and happy new year to evreyone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
buzzlightyear wrote:
Now i've played this game twice, and i really enjoyed it very much..two special buldings seem very powerful:the paddock and the holst and i want t o be sure i use them properly...

The holst let me place one more cube when i choose that action in a neighborhood of my choice but not if the relative line on the tower board is empty..since when i choose an action i take the group of dice away from the tower board, does it mean that i can't place the additional cube in the same neighborhood where i placed the others of that turn?

In both my games we soon understood that it's very important to build the paddock as soon as possible in the game..so in the beginning of the game the first player always choose the action from the tower that give you camels..i didn't like it very much because it seemed to me that a bad fist roll of dice can put you almost out of the game..does it happen even to you?

Thank you for your answer,sorry for my english,rally grats and thanks to author and publisher for this beautiful game, and happy new year to evreyone

The Holst lets you place one extra cube into the region that you have chosen to place cubes. It doesn't let you put one anywhere.

In other words, if you remove three dice from the "barrel" action space, you place four cubes (according to the usual placement rules - filling a half-filled souk first).

----

The paddock gives you an extra camel when you choose to take camels.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.