Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I realise not having the art/theme is a pity but meanwhile prices for us UK buyers are in to the silly money phase while we await a reprint.

Would anyone be willing to list the points for the cards. Of course I can see the colour/number distribution from various online pics, but I don't know the points on the cards.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guenter Cornett
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The points are for each color: 1-1-2-2-3-3-4-4-5-5-6-6 (from lowest to highest card)

But I don't guess, that the prices are really high.

At Bambus I have
_7,- Euro - the ZMan-version
_2,- Euro - the wooden bottle

16,- Euro - the German version, illustrated by Carsten Fuhrman, in a wooden box:
http://www.bambusspiele.de/spiele/flaschenteufel_2014/flteu_...

??,- Euro - shipping

(17,- Euro is my standard for European Union, but of course, I can go down a bit, if somebody orders just a card game; the German law demands a clear price list and to avoid all, what can disturb a customer)

German order form:
http://www.bambusspiele.de/bestellen/bestf_fr.htm

Sorry, I cancelled my English order form, because it's hard enough just in German language to keep it legal and avoid the traps (F.e.: Long time you could get legal trouble, if you mention your telefon number in the terms of withdrawl; now you can get legal trouble, if you don't do so).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, great! Marvellous to be answered by the designer. Your game is one of the few fillers appreciated by my bgg guru, cfarrell, outside of a Knizia.

I'm not able to get the page translated in google Chrome. It has a translate feature that has worked for me when ordering from the japanese Oink! games (though BGG's sale of Deep Sea Adventure would have been marginally cheaper, as it turns out).

Also, if I were, for instance, to order 3 or 4 of the z-man ones (maybe with bottles), would the postage still be 17€? Is the z-man version in English?

Perhaps I could just paypal you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guenter Cornett
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hi, nice to read that you enjoy Bottle Imp so much. The Zman version is just English language. Shipping to UK for 3 or 4 Bottle Imp (Zman version) will be 10,- Euro (with or without wooden bottles). Paypal is ok. If my German order form doesn't work for you, please sent me an email with your address and the items you want to order: cornett@bambusspiele.de .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonderful! Thanks for that, Guenter. Will send an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.