Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Velázquez Otero
Spain
Badajoz
Badajoz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I´ve received information about a named "The Comrades Guide to Triumph of Chaos". We need more information than "consist of 64 pages and a single 5/8" counter sheet (88 counters), featuring strategy articles, unit histories, variants, Russian Civil War games review and much more". Are we going to be sent to the bottom of the Hell if we are not able to buy it? What´s about Roumania, Turkey, more new cards, new leaders...? We need more information!!! ToC is the best investment I´ve made this year, congratulations to all designers team. Happy New Year from Spain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the positive feedback - we had some GREAT playtesters and "editors" for ToC.

Hell is NOT in order if you do not purchase - although you may end up there anyway if you don't play enough wargames devil

Units (counters) are a mix of "optional" and info counters that are NOT necessary to play ToC.

Probable Articles:

Opening Moves: Strategy in the early game

Faction Strategy

Other Card Choices

Examination of RED and WHITE forces

The Political Game

How I learned to stop worrying and love Road 2's

Probably updated Faction Sheets

Variant Card Ideas

American Foreign Legion (historical article)

Kosciuszko Squadron (historical article)

Anarchy's Cossacks (historical article)

Ukrainian Galician Army (historical article)

Rus Civil Wargames Survey

...and other assorted surprises....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Velázquez Otero
Spain
Badajoz
Badajoz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your fast reply.I just read that you are the one and only member of designers team.surprise You are Wargame´s Tolstoi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ToC Production Update - Late April 2007

Just a quick update on ToC stuff:

1) Comrades Guide - final edit now - just looking for typos. I plan to send to Clash of Arms by May 1. Should be available in June.

2) Living Rules 1.5 - final edit of those now also. Plan to post this week. David Jones provided a list of typos - so I'll catch those on this version also. I don't envision issuing any further errata and believe this will be the final version of the rules.

3) Counters. We're just about out of countersheets, so we'll be doing another run. I plan to make only cosmetic changes and perhaps include a few more control counters (and replace the few info counters we almost never use).

After this is completed, I plan to examine doing a multiplayer version of the game. But, just a tentative plan at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Update - June 13.

1) Comrades Guide is in production at Clash of Arms now. Goes to the printers tomorrow. Should be out in a few weeks (by end of June - in time for Orgins convention).

2) Uploaded the version 1.5 of the rules - that will be the last - to the consimworld ToC board. After a few days, I'll post them here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Production Update - July 15

Counters being die cut. Guide should be out in a 2 to 3 weeks according to Clash (in time for the WBC convention).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.