BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Northeast

Subject: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY GAMING GROUP? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Hoover
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hi everyone I live in Philadelphia and go to temple university and I have found it very hard to find people on campus to play board games with. This does not mean that there are none though. If anyone reads this from temple university and wishes to attempt to get a group of people together with me I would be extremely grateful. If anyone is looking for a gaming group in the temple area please let me know. Thank you for your time and consideration reading this post.

Sincerely,

Entos1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember the 'Student Activity Center' (or SAC), back in the late-90s. I played a lot of spades and dominos there. Strange times for me.

20 years later, I got nothing to offer. Good luck to you.

You might want to see if Penn Gamers is still around; you could probably get there by SEPTA. If you were able to travel to the 'burbs, I'd invite you to check out EPGS (where I currently game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.