Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: DarthPinkHippo's Customs: Superior Spider-Man rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I finally got around to learning Legedit and I am so happy I did. So to celebrate, here is the character that inspired me to want to make customs in the first place over a year ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to burn through the entire New Recruit deck with one hero, eh?

Only problem I can foresee is using New Recruits when you specifically have a Hero rather than a Villain. Not everyone has the Villains expansion, and some people don't like mixing and matching. I'd say consider changing it to a Sidekick instead of New Recruit, but then again, not everyone has SWV1 yet.

Also, you didn't list a cost for your rare, so you'll want to add that as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I get the Sidekick/New Recruit thing, but New Recruit was chosen based on thematic reasons with SpiderOck, as he builds an army o grunts in the comic. Trying to figure out the ally/hero choice was hard enough

Crap! I totally missed that! It is supposed to be cost 8. I'll see what I can do about fixing that before work.

Thanks!

EDIT: fixed the rare
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I'm all for him using new recruits. It's a custom card, and more specifically your custom card. If someone decides to print it and they don't have villains, they can substitute what they have or proxy it. Keep it thematic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, his uncommon and his rare, the artwork isn't as big as the card, there is a rather noticeable white line that would show up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I can't believe I missed that. Thanks I will get that fixed ASAP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database.

Breaks from the typical Spidey build (which it should). I like!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
In this storyline, SpiderOck spends a lot of time breaking up major players' gangs and recruiting those gangs to serve as his Spiderling Army. It seemed like the best way to show that. Also, the New Recruits cost 2, which should work well with the other Spider cards if they were to be mixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I fixed the images, changed the first common and trigger on the second to Tech, and adjusted he card name on the rare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Albertson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
After testing these tonight, I have fixed a wording error on the Tech common, and changed the uncommon's means of hurting other players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.