Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Signore
Italy
Napoli
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I find the manual a bit incomplete for this game, so I ask some questions here.

1) is there any way to sort out the maps? For instance: which ones are the dungeon maps and which ones are not? I assume that the maps with the light flagstones are the dungeons.

2) If the dungeon maps are the lighter ones, then which scenic elements should I place there, and WHERE? Is there a legend for the maps? The manual is pretty useless in this sense. For instance, I assume that the squares with iron bars and wooden planks are the Tofu cages, while the golden "stuff" is the Tofu nest / totem. Am I right? Or are they just for scene? I really need help in this.

3) Is there a specific way to sort out the items with the randomizer chits on top? Why there are 6 categories of items and only 4 randomizers? ANY armor item goes under the same randomizer?

4) Is there a specific way to sort counters and chits in the trays?

the manual is very confusing and the information is hard to find, if any, so thank you very much for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yury M
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are lucky to have a game at least. English version was postponed again and I don't expect to receive it earlier than November (may be guys in US will have it in October).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Signore
Italy
Napoli
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I didn't know about this further delay in English
Oh well, some things I managed to set up properly (?) by trials and errors, but still I'll wait for some answer... later.

Thanks, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yury M
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any review/feedback about the game will be very appreciated.
May be it makes our waiting a bit easy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oleg Martynenko
msg tools
Hi!

Any ideas where to get the rules in English? Just bought the game... but it's in German.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oleg Martynenko
msg tools
Юра, как только правила переведу или найду на английском, с удовольствием поделюсь впечатлениями. Пока могу сказать, что потратил часа полтора собирая все элементы игры (я ещё проклеиваю все "ящики", чтобы они во время игры не разваливались).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sangeet
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
oimonline wrote:
Hi!

Any ideas where to get the rules in English? Just bought the game... but it's in German.

Thanks!

Hi Oimonline ? I have it in English, want to exchange it vs the German version? Are the text cards also in german?

Pm' me if you want to swap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oleg Martynenko
msg tools
Sangeet wrote:
oimonline wrote:
Hi!

Thanks!

Hi Oimonline ? I have it in English, want to exchange it vs the German version? Are the text cards also in german?

Pm' me if you want to swap.

Sent you my mobile number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan
msg tools
Quote:

1) is there any way to sort out the maps? For instance: which ones are the dungeon maps and which ones are not? I assume that the maps with the light flagstones are the dungeons.

2) If the dungeon maps are the lighter ones, then which scenic elements should I place there, and WHERE? Is there a legend for the maps? The manual is pretty useless in this sense. For instance, I assume that the squares with iron bars and wooden planks are the Tofu cages, while the golden "stuff" is the Tofu nest / totem. Am I right? Or are they just for scene? I really need help in this.

3) Is there a specific way to sort out the items with the randomizer chits on top? Why there are 6 categories of items and only 4 randomizers? ANY armor item goes under the same randomizer?

Hi Marco,

I recently played Krosmaster Quest a couple of times, here is how I set it up:

1.) I think all maps without Demon Heads (the spots where you usually place Dungeon Entrances, Zaaps, Market,...) are dungeon maps.
2.) Yeah, no idea and it is not in the manual. And I'm unclear on whether to place scenery everywhere on those dungeon fields, or just one of each kind. If placing everywhere you might run out of tokens very fast, especially if there are two dungeons around. I concur with your guess that Tofu cages belong on the iron bar fields and the nest on the golden fields. Not sure if anything belongs on the hay fields though for example.
3.) One for all weapons of one faction, one for all trinkets, two for the armor, just mix armor randomly beneath these two. I think there is two because you need two spots in the tray for the armor.
4.) Would be nice if that would be in the manual, I agree. After playing the first time I now use on tray per faction for item and mobs. The remaining spaces of one tray I placed all the resources, in the other all health, +-AP/MP and the colored player tokens. Filled up the rest of the trays with the remaining stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Signore
Italy
Napoli
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schoenefeld wrote:
Quote:

Hi Marco,

I recently played Krosmaster Quest a couple of times, here is how I set it up:

1.) I think all maps without Demon Heads (the spots where you usually place Dungeon Entrances, Zaaps, Market,...) are dungeon maps.
2.) Yeah, no idea and it is not in the manual. And I'm unclear on whether to place scenery everywhere on those dungeon fields, or just one of each kind. If placing everywhere you might run out of tokens very fast, especially if there are two dungeons around. I concur with your guess that Tofu cages belong on the iron bar fields and the nest on the golden fields. Not sure if anything belongs on the hay fields though for example.
3.) One for all weapons of one faction, one for all trinkets, two for the armor, just mix armor randomly beneath these two. I think there is two because you need two spots in the tray for the armor.
4.) Would be nice if that would be in the manual, I agree. After playing the first time I now use on tray per faction for item and mobs. The remaining spaces of one tray I placed all the resources, in the other all health, +-AP/MP and the colored player tokens. Filled up the rest of the trays with the remaining stuff.

Hello,
thank you for the reply. Yes, I played it extensively and I figured out how to solve all these things the same way, but I still think the rulebook is somehow wanting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brux 111111
Spain
Valencia
Valencia
flag msg tools
Hi,

The dungeon tiles are the one doublesided in Brown and green, there are four tiles.

The tiles with demon icon are the normal ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.