Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Epoch is 4 foot lenght.

Quote:

For folk wondering how big the new UNSC Punic-class supercarrier is for Halo: Fleet Battles, we've created a Ship Size Chart. Includes a bunch of models, including the Covenant Assault Carrier.

We'll create some new renders of just the Punic-class and upload them shortly. As you can see she's not a small vessel. We'll also create an image showing exactly how she compares to Infinity.

The way to think about the UNSC Punic supercarrier is as a roadmap model. Epoch to Punic to Infinity. She's designed to show a development route for UNSC ship designers. What you didn't see in the shots from Waypoint is the bulk of vessel. One of my favourite angles show the under-slung small vessels. I'll either try to add a good size image to this forum thread, or upload it to the Spartan Games Facebook page.

All the best,

Spartan Neil

PS: And agreed....she's not Infinity.....but she still packs a punch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
After all, gas can is my middle name. Eh, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
So is there any way to correlate this with the actual size of the models? I can't find information anywhere on how large or small the three released UNSC ship models are.

[edit 10/7/2015] Okay, so the Epoch class Carrier measures about 128mm long (5"), and the Paris class measures 27mm (1-1/16").

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.