Subject: Great non sin add ons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Avelar
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the comments there are some great ideas for addons. They probably already have all of them decided, but it would be cool to have some special corrupted. Like a corrupted mayor or chief of police. They would be a little special.

Also sculpted tokens for fire and corruption would be awesome. I can't wait to see the next stretch goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Antivelar wrote:
Also sculpted tokens for fire and corruption would be awesome. I can't wait to see the next stretch goal.

This would be nice. Replacing the cardboard bits with plastic like what was done for Blood Rage is definitely something I would appreciate. That being said, we still have 4 more sins to unlock and the trends on kicktraq don't seem too promising.

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/coolminiornot/the-others-7...

I am just hoping we will see more models.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Elkins
msg tools
I'm not too worried. They're going at about the same pace as Blood Rage right now (Although they were more front loaded than Blood Rage was), but this campaign is about 10 days longer than Blood Rage as well.

Blood Rage averaged $56k/day (Zombicide Black Plague was $140k/day). I imagine this project will end up breaking $1m by the time it's over (which would be an average of about $37k).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how anyone remotely interested could resist it at this point. Well over $50 worth of addons included for free already, plus exclusive boards and faith agents. I'm betting it might pick up some speed after this weekend when people start seeing that sexy Lust Avatar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
cableinggg wrote:
That being said, we still have 4 more sins to unlock and the trends on kicktraq don't seem too promising.

Don't go by Kicktraq for funding estimates. Literally two days before Zombicide: Black Plague ended, Kicktraq was estimating $2 million lower than it actually finished.

It does not even try to predict the final days surge and every successful Kickstarter has big surges in the last couple days.

I would be pretty shocked if we don't hit at least $1.5M when we're at $400k on day three.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I posted against the BGG Kicktraq entry, I think Apocrypha Adventure Card Game made only steady progress because a lot of backers waited until getting all chapters as SGs appeared possible. Once all the chapters were included it felt like the "complete" game.

In a similar vein, I suspect The Others "may" be slow until it become clear how ALL 7 sins will be available, either as SGs or as additional cost items.

The base game may be good value 'as is' but I'm definitely not going to be a backer until It is clear how much a game with ALL 7 sins will cost.

This type of KS (from an established company) feeds the completionist amongst many of us and how much we can get included in the base pledge, and I doubt there was ever any prospect of it not funding at all.
However, after Conan, Blood Rage, Myth (which may cost me a lot in the end), Zombicide BP, etc, having to buy 'missing' sins may actually be a step too far financially.
I love these mini based games but there are so many now that look great that I don't want to consider paying for extras, and 7 sins won't feel complete without all 7, even if I might never use them all ! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew CARLESS
Italy
Inveruno
MILANO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Posco wrote:
The base game may be good value 'as is' but I'm definitely not going to be a backer until it is clear how much a game with ALL 7 sins will cost.

I think a lot of people are waiting in the sidelines for the moment... fully agree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would REALLY like to se sculpted fire and corruption markers. The ones currently get lost really easily on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Meakings
United Kingdom
Crawley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
5th May 2018
badge
Guh?
mbmbmbmbmb
They have address plastic markers in the comments and this has been relayed to me second hand so apologies if I get anything wrong. The markers often are placed upside down so you can't see what type of marker has been placed, so this wouldn't work with 3D markers which is why they are not on the cards (the work around would be to use the card markers until they are flipped and then reace with a plastic marker but I can see that this isn't really essential).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Avelar
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If that's the case then we are probably not getting 3d fire which is OK, if they give us all 7 sins in the main box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Antivelar wrote:
which is OK, if they give us all 7 sins in the main box.

There will only be two Sins in the box no matter what. Any additional Sins will come in expansion boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
Antivelar wrote:

There will only be two Sins in the box no matter what. Any additional Sins will come in expansion boxes.

Yes but some might come free as stretch goals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jgortner wrote:
Dormammu wrote:
Antivelar wrote:

Yes but some might come free as stretch goals.

In fact, that is guaranteed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.