United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
It recently occurred during the math trade http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/18549 that one of the geeklist items was accidently deleted (by a bgg admin who was actually trying to add a comment).

This messed up the math trade forcing folks to use the summary instead of the geeklist for compiling their want lists.

It would have been nice if the geeklist owner (or an admin) could have inserted a geeklist item into the appropriate place in the geeklist. A given that the new item would be listed as added by the geeklist owner/admin vs. who orignially had added the item.

While the above example is likely rare, it would be nice in general as I've had geeklist I've created where I've wanted to either add an item in the middle or re-order the list in a certain way, and right now it requires a ton of cut/pasting to move all the geeklist items down to make a place in the middle

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb
Amen brother! It would be great if you could just drag items in the list to the locations you wanted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.