Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy Nichols
United States
Vacaville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this game even needs to be sleeved

Has anybody figured out what sleeves will fit some of the odd sized cards that come with the game?

Edit spelling
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tntpiper wrote:

Has anybody figured out what sleeves with fit some of the odd sized cards that come with the game?

I hate sleeving my games and I usually make my mind up on how a)rare the game is (this one qualifies as rare) and b) how often I have to shuffle the cards.

I'm sleeving Mistfall right now, but it's the first card game I've sleeved in a long while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
I don't even know where I live anymore
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tntpiper wrote:

Has anybody figured out what sleeves with fit some of the odd sized cards that come with the game?

It's already been figured out.

Personally, I wouldn't bother sleeving any of the cards. If you want sleeve any of them, I'd start with the outcome cards, then possibly the component cards, as they're the ones that get handled the most. None of the other cards get handled very much during the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Nichols
United States
Vacaville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raoul Duke
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
We can't stop here. This is bat country!
mbmbmbmbmb
A heads up for everyone-- there's a certain inconsistency in the size of cards. The small cards seem to be pretty solid, but the bigger cards (Advancements, Missions, Spacecraft) aren't all the exact same size. The Spacecraft cards in particular are just big enough to mean that they don't fit the same size sleeves as Advancements or Missions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Argento
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same situation, I do not usually play games, I have few board games, but this is my little jewel (with the outer planets)

I think the sleeves worsen gameplay and looks, but they also keep cards.

Sleeve cards is recommended?

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.