Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a U.S. release date for the new edition of the game to arrive in stores in the U.S. I assume some time after Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jesse,

I posted about this in another thread. Eagle-Gryphon Games plans to have copies at Essen for Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization and copies back in the US as soon as possible. It will clearly be after Essen, but we can't predict a date until CGE confirms the print date and the release date of our copies.

So patience is the byword for now.

We plan on having pre-order information up on our website this week. Eaglegames.net

Best
Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And EGG is definitely the US distributor? Even after the debacle with your 3rd edition+promise-of-an-upgrade-pack-to-match-the-4th-edition kickstarter? I'm just wondering if the damage that might have caused to the brand might have caused CGE to rethink their relationship with EGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
enoon wrote:
And EGG is definitely the US distributor? Even after the debacle with your 3rd edition+promise-of-an-upgrade-pack-to-match-the-4th-edition kickstarter? I'm just wondering if the damage that might have caused to the brand might have caused CGE to rethink their relationship with EGG.

ZING!

You keep beating that horse, man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Martel
Canada
Stoneham
Qc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle Games has a horrible track record with TTA. Back on the 2nd reprint, they screwed up some cards again and promised to send replacement pack. Well, they only sent a very small batch out and left the majority of us without the promised fixed cards. I'm extremelly sad to see that they seem to have the rights to the new version too. It's definitively only a cash grabber game to them, they care nothing of the game and it's players
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkeyman wrote:
enoon wrote:

ZING!

Well, are they the NA distributor or not? That horse is still alive, afaik, at least in the sense I can't find anyone but EGG themselves right now who says they will be ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonCat wrote:
So patience is the byword for now
So it was for the promised upgrade path from your 3rd edition to the 4th. we patiently waited for you to break your promise....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
enoon wrote:
Monkeyman wrote:
enoon wrote:

ZING!

Well, are they the NA distributor or not? That horse is still alive, afaik, at least in the sense I can't find anyone but EGG themselves right now who says they will be ...

You should probably call CGE. Or write them. Or even email...since they've said it a number of times to a number of people that just aren't you. And since everyone (EGG, me, other users) seems to be lying to you, why not just ask them yourself?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.