Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure where to post this but here goes:

I noticed this today while going through my list of Played and Unrated games obtained through the link in my profile. If I want to edit any of the games on this list directly in the page it doesn't work. Clicking on the rating box or the comments box modifies a fantom unnamed game that I have 3 plays for that sits at the top of this page (no clue what this is). The game in question stays unmodified. Trying to delete this unknown, unnamed game via the edit link doesn't work either. Clicking on the name of any of the games on the list does not take me to the page for that game but to a page that tells me that a search for that game resulted in more than 500 results! This is not what happens with the Played and Uncommented list of games, which behaves as expected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Boone
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Reading your recent posts has been like dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like the same problem (and perhaps more) as this bug:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekbugz.php?action=show&bugid=...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.