Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone have any more information about this game? I can't find anything else about it anywhere, but there's pictures on the copy being sold on the BGG marketplace right now. Does it exist? Is this being home-published? What are the mechanics like? Thanks in advance!

--justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rex Nethercott
United States
Mendon
Utah
flag msg tools
Hi Justin,

I am glad to hear of your interest in the game! This is a home published game through Nethercottage Games LLC, my company. It is brand new and has only been released to a small number of local retail hobby shops. I refuse to let the big box stores have it and want to support the little mom and pop stores, and thus it takes time to distribute it. We have had success over the Christmas Holiday as the game was released late in Nov 2006 and has been selling around here.

I am the one listing the game for sale on this site, please feel free to order and I will send it out to you right away.

The game is played in rounds, with each round having phases:

Roll Phase (Roll the Field Die)
Draw Phase (Each player chooses which to draw battle material, research or pattern cards.)
Trade Phase (Players have 3 Options, Trade with the trade pool, Closed Auction, Pass)
Declare War Phase (Must have enough material and full creatures to battle)
Battle Phase (Perform Pre-Battle Cards, and then flip over creatures and add up points to see who wins. Losers must pay a collection material to winner etc. )

The game has much more depth and strategy to it than shown here, but that is the basic game play.

Each phase allows all players to participate. I would upload the instructions, but I don't see how to do that on this email client.

Thanks again for your interest.
-Rex Nethercott
Nethercottage Games LLC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re Ca
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
This is a really well put together game. Rex has done an outstanding job on it! I relly enjoy playing this game. thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ammon Fellows

Utah
msg tools
An Absolute must for any home collection that games. I have played with ages 8-52 and they all love it. My wife even likes it (that's hard to dolaugh). A little slow to start, but that makes the game even better once it clicks. AWESOME Creation to whoever made it!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey, thanks for the response. I'm always interested in smaller games, and the mechanics do sound interesting. I didn't see your response here until a minute ago, when you uploaded the rules and the 'geek notified me. I'll take a look now, thanks!

--justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.