Subject: So I ordered from GMT on the 27th... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Martin
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
...it was still listed at the pre-order price. A day later after I ordered it changed to the full price. While GMT honor the lower price? This is my first order from them and so far I haven't rec'd a response from the status request I sent over a few days ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Jensen
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew,

GMT's having some issues with email lately so give them a call to get your problem solved. It's toll-free: 1-800-523-6111.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Martin
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Wow Chad. You are good! Very fast answer.

I'm excited about the game so I just want to know if I should be patient or start watching Thoughthammer etc.

Thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
If you entered your order while it had the pre-order price listed, GMT will honor the pre-order price.

I had the same thing happen to me with the first (not recent reprint) edition of Twilight Struggle, and I got the pre-order price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis-David Plourde
Canada
Terrebonne
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the service at GMT is very good and fast!

I'm from Canada, I pre-ordered the game on October 19 and I still haven't received my game.

I just called them today to verify the status of my order and they gave me an answer in 3 minutes or so! Nice they have a great customer service!

I was really happy to hear that my copy of the game is on it's way to my home since December 22 but the due to many packages sent the same day it was not treated by the post office before December 26... so because of the Christmas Holiday it should take a few more days before getting the game which I'm sure is great too!

For those of you who already have their copy of Combat Commander, don't let this game on your shelf... please play a few games for all of us they don't have the game yet! ;o)

Thanks a lot GMT for your service and excellent games!

Louis-David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Martin
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
I called. They answered immediately and confirmed that my order at the pre-sell price should ship sometime next week. So no complaints from me.

Thanks to everyone that helped, and keep up the good work Chad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis-David Plourde
Canada
Terrebonne
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday! In Canada

Now it's time to read the rules again and play!

Thank you very much GMT for this game. Maps are beautiful as well as the design on cards and counters is excellent! I'm simply amazed...

Louis-David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.