BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: [Mecha 1945] Now on Kickstarter ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurent Lagrue
France
flag msg tools
designer
Hello, my name is Laurent Lagrue, i'm a french author and i have completely developed a game, to conception from promotion.

This game is Mecha 1945, where in a alternate history you take control of Mechas in tactical fights.

2 to 6 players, up 12 years, 9 parts modular board, over 170 cards to build your mecha, free 3D modifiable models for 3D print.

Main mechanisms :

Mecha 1945 take place on board with 91 hex and destructible buildings.

Each robot have a frame (heavy, middle, light) which give it special abilities and a number of card. More you are big, more you have cards but in compensation you are slow. On the contrary a little mecha is fast but it have less cards.
The cards are your structure points (or health points). When you have loss all your cards, your are destroyed.

It's a game with simultaneous solution : each turn all players programs their orders (movement, shot, shield ,...) by puting hidden face cards on table. Then you have to anticipate opponent's choose.
When all players have make their choices, cards are turned around and actions are resolve.

Be reassured i will not translate the game by myself and i will hire a professional translator if the campaign is a sucess.

Video presentation of main mechanisms and materials :

The english rules in PDF : here.

Facebook page.

Mecha 1945 is coming soon on Kickstarter !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent Lagrue
France
flag msg tools
designer
Re: [Mecha 1945] Kickstarter started

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.