Popular Tags: [View All]
Nancy Castillo
United States
Laredo
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today i recived my shogun, it looks amazing but

The tower dont have the inside parts, to make it clear, all block will always fall....

Any one have this problem?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoltan Zoldi
Hungary
√Črd
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yap, I had the same problem, so I wrote a mail to the Queen Games,
and they sent it in two days for free.

ZZ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Burke
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
My tower only came with level 'B'. The first level 'A' is missing. I hope this isn't too wide spread of a problem could dampen the excitement for this game. Anyone do a cube count yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will DeMorris
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived as advertised and complete. However, I reccommend that you contact Queen and give them an opportunity to make things right.

-Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Burke
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
I sent a message via Queen Games service web form. Crossing my fingers, for a timely response. Too bad I find this out on the evening before a weekend. For the cube count I got one extra red cube. Everything else looks correct and well done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Burke
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
I received the missing piece for the tower yesterday direct from Germany. For a total response time of 18 days to correct the mistake from notification. In practice that is 3 missed weekend gaming opportunities I am very appreciative for their response and correcting the problem as fast as is possible from overseas. However, don't they have anyone in the US they can send a bunch of spare parts in anticipation of handling these problems in a more timely manner? Is the portion of their games that come to the US a small fraction of what is sold in Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Parrott
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy here in the US was distributed by Rio Grande. While I had no problems with Shogun, I have dealt with Jay and he is a great guy and has terrific customer service. I've had replacement parts from him for other games in just a few days turn around.

Chuck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Majik Mouse
United States
Tuscaloosa
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
Love and Peace from the MajikMouse!
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually had an odd combo of these issues. My tower came assembled with part "A" inside and part "B" loose in the box. I had to take the tower apart a bit to put piece B inside (and I really hope I did not do any structural damage to the cardboard tower).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.