Cthulhu Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Sleeve Size for Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This game is on my Essen wishlist and I'm planning to sleeve it. Will normal "Magic size" 66x91mm sleeves fit or does it need a special size? How many cards does the game contain? 108?
I have plenty of normal sleeves at home, but special sleeves will be more easily available at Essen and I do not want to forget to buy them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure they're 63.5x88, and about 110 cards or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved mine with Ultra-Pro Profit sleeves. They worked perfectly. Not sure what size that is though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The real question is, when sleeved, how do you store it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The UltraPro Profit sleeves are slim enough that everything fits back in the original box. I'll have to find another solution if/when the first expansion is released, however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to love this, but goofy art in a serious game does not work for me, and there seem to be needless additional complications as compared to Star Realms. Would have loved for this to be better thought out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio Leuci
msg tools
needahand wrote:
This game is on my Essen wishlist and I'm planning to sleeve it. Will normal "Magic size" 66x91mm sleeves fit or does it need a special size? How many cards does the game contain? 108?
I have plenty of normal sleeves at home, but special sleeves will be more easily available at Essen and I do not want to forget to buy them.

Do standard green MayDay sleeves fit in the original box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I use penny sleeves and they (barely) fit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As far as I remember I eventuality used Sleeves from Swan Panasia and everything fits in the box, I think they are the non-premium variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're ok with removing the mostly useless insert, and the lid not closing all the way, everything can fit in FFG sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.