Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, De Vermiis Mysteriis was $525 so I suppose that if there's a level that includes everything from the previous campaign and all the new expansions and maps, it would be a little higher than $525.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope we are at somewhere around $550 for everything except the Base Game. I will have to add shipping, and that is how much I have to spare (at the moment). With the SPIEL coming up, I doubt I will be able to forage for more green in my wallet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was indicated by Sandy (or Arthur? I can't recall now) that the new-stuff bundle will be somewhere south of $200.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David E
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm expecting $500 to $700 for the "all in" price, excluding the base game.

If it's higher than that, I'll have to seriously consider whether I can afford it. (Really, I shouldn't even be going all in at 500 bucks, but that's the level I have braced myself for...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can pledge for a quantity and then change/add all the rest when the pledge manager comes around.
It will probably open by january 2016 at minimum so you have time to save for the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Merlo
Ecuador
Quito
Pichincha
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Don't really know about those higher levels... I'm guessing the "all except the core game" will be around the $600 mark, plus I might be the only one shipping this monster to Ecuador cry
And only 2 years ago I thought Arkham Horror was expensive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am authorized by PetersenGames to reveal that indeed the one dollar pledge will cost between $0,99 and $1,01
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
YellowTang wrote:
What price do you think we are looking at for the different levels?

1 the one dollar pledge which gets you nothing except cardstock upgrades (and then you can get any expansion item a la carte as an add on)

2 new stuff bundle (the six new expansions)

3 core game - remaining stock of first edition games (ships after KS, limited quantity available

4 all in pledge, not counting the core game

5 true all in pledge - everything, including the core game, but also limited in quantity, as with the core game pledge, since this will ship you the core game right after the KS ends

I would speculate roughly the following:

#1 - $1
#2 - $200 LESS
#3 - $200 LESS
#4 - $300 MORE
#5 - $400 MORE

#1 - $1
#2 - $200 LESS (only 6 items)
#3 - $200 LESS (CW on KS? cmon, you can get it for 169 right now)
#4 - $300 MORE (21 items...)
#5 - $400 MORE (21 + the core game!)

And this is the accurate order of pricing, too btw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
None of this, I am sure, will cover the add-on storage solution. I am prepared to pay a good deal for that, and happily, too, considering what I was expecting to pay Battlefoam for three of their largest cases. I am as excited about this as anything in the campaign; this game deserves a beautiful, secure, portable home!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, totally forget about that. Can somebody front me a few hundred bucks...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:

Fortunately, the storage solution is something that will definitely be available later at retail. I can't say the same for every possible expansion (and certainly not for every stretch goal, though maybe some).

If you're going to leave something off the list, I'd make it the storage solution.

And the storage solution is just about the only item that is not part of ANY pledge level. It MUST be selected separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is fantastic information, Arthur!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
That is fantastic information, Arthur!

Whatever deal we make with whoever makes the storage solution, it will include their freedom to make and sell the storage solution later (AFTER the KS, so you'd have to wait).

We are not making it directly in China, but rather working with other companies who already do this - not that we couldn't save a little bit and do it ourselves, but it is easier and more convenient to handle it through others.

Of course, I'm sure we'll have to make more storage solutions later (for example, for The Gods War, and other secret projects). But it's still easier to work with someone who knows how to do it well already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
while it is too early for us to confirm pricing, by our current estimates, some of the OP's guesses are too low, and others are too high!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Black
United States
Moraine
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
Dumon wrote:

Fortunately, the storage solution is something that will definitely be available later at retail. I can't say the same for every possible expansion (and certainly not for every stretch goal, though maybe some).

If you're going to leave something off the list, I'd make it the storage solution.

And the storage solution is just about the only item that is not part of ANY pledge level. It MUST be selected separately.

Dang! Originally you guys were talking about it as a free stretch goal. I had a feeling based on the size of this game that free would not be feasible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hastur666 wrote:
existoid wrote:
Dumon wrote:

Dang! Originally you guys were talking about it as a free stretch goal. I had a feeling based on the size of this game that free would not be feasible.

That would be much too expensive.

However, I will say that the stretch goals (all of which are free), are pretty sweet.

Like...really sweet. There's certainly fluff (but good fluff), such as new types of custom dice, new battle dice, and collector's edition stuff of the new monsters.

But there's also things like 6 acolytes and 1 High Priest in a color not found in ANY other faction or expansion (which would mean you could make up to 2 new variant factions if you're an original backer, since thems guys get 6 Acolytes + 1 HP in maroon with their original collector's sets).

And more stuff that are definitely gameplay related, yet still free stretch goals.

As a fan of the game myself, I am personally excited about the stretch goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Prince Albert
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
I'll take a whack at it.

#1 - $1
#2 - $120
#3 - $150
#4 - $500
#5 - $640

Storage $120 in KS $200 retail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Merlo
Ecuador
Quito
Pichincha
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ZaxxonValdez wrote:
I'll take a whack at it.

#1 - $1
#2 - $120
#3 - $150
#4 - $500
#5 - $640

Hmmm that $500 still seems like a bit of wishful thinking. I do hope I'm wrong though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Prince Albert
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
Elf7722 wrote:
ZaxxonValdez wrote:

#4 - $500

Hmmm that $500 still seems like a bit of wishful thinking. I do hope I'm wrong though

Based off DMV - basegame + new stuff, keeping in mind they save on collector figs and shipping this time around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Black
United States
Moraine
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:

However, I will say that the stretch goals (all of which are free), are pretty sweet.

Like...really sweet. There's certainly fluff (but good fluff), such as new types of custom dice, new battle dice, and collector's edition stuff of the new monsters.

But there's also things like 6 acolytes and 1 High Priest in a color not found in ANY other faction or expansion (which would mean you could make up to 2 new variant factions if you're an original backer, since thems guys get 6 Acolytes + 1 HP in maroon with their original collector's sets).

And more stuff that are definitely gameplay related, yet still free stretch goals.

Just so you know, I was not criticizing. When I first heard that it might be a free stretch goal, I was astounded, figuring we were getting the steal of the century (and you were probably getting hosed), or that, after a cost analysis, you would realize there was no way in hell it would be possible.

Were this your first rodeo, you might have made that mistake, but you guys are a bit more seasoned this time around. And that's a good thing, because a financial mistake like that could have doomed the company.

And that would be tragic. So, I will gladly pay extra for an awesome storage solution, be it through the kickstarter or retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hastur666 wrote:
existoid wrote:

Just so you know, I was not criticizing. When I first heard that it might be a free stretch goal, I was astounded, figuring we were getting the steal of the century (and you were probably getting hosed), or that, after a cost analysis, you would realize there was no way in hell it would be possible.

Were this your first rodeo, you might have made that mistake, but you guys are a bit more seasoned this time around. And that's a good thing, because a financial mistake like that could have doomed the company.

And that would be tragic. So, I will gladly pay extra for an awesome storage solution, be it through the kickstarter or retail.

About the storage solution, i just wonder how it could be possible to have a storage solution for a DVM that one person could carry not because of the weight (around 10-14 kilograms) but because of the volume, i stay quite skeptical...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Pajunen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Elf7722 wrote:
ZaxxonValdez wrote:
I'll take a whack at it.

#1 - $1
#2 - $120
#3 - $150
#4 - $500
#5 - $640

Same here. I actually think that it will cost well over 600$, maybe even 700$. Plus the 150-200$ for the storage unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Merlo
Ecuador
Quito
Pichincha
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, as I mentioned before I do hope I'm wrong with that, but if it does go above the $600 mark then I will have to leave the storage unit behind cry
Still not sure about shipping prices (I know it will be more expensive than EU shipping) but I do have to save a little budget to actually get the game here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elf7722 wrote:
Yeah, as I mentioned before I do hope I'm wrong with that, but if it does go above the $600 mark then I will have to leave the storage unit behind cry
Still not sure about shipping prices (I know it will be more expensive than EU shipping) but I do have to save a little budget to actually get the game here...

The good news, is that you will have several months to save up for shipping.

The campaign will end, you'll be charged for your pledge level. Then, via the pledge manager, you do the shipping payment.

And for a complex KS like 02 will be, it will take a little bit to set it all up. With the campaign ending in November, it's possible the pledge manager won't even be ready until January. Maybe sooner, I don't know, but even so, we won't close it for several months later, so you'll have time to pay shipping!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.