Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe silly, but i'm not sure...

1. I have:
standard tile on blue with cost=9
market on yellow tile marked blue --> due to standard rules cost=9
market on green tile marked yellow ... and now...

- is it allowed to have such chain?
- market cost=9 due to first standard building on accessed by chain?

2. What should I do when there is closed loop, for example market on green marked green or two markets pointing each other, so they can't reach standard building cost

3. How markets interact with 2-players version?
- Is artificial player given markets? (He don't build so probably he isn't)
- After 2nd counting, are markets counted to tiles count (U have to give 1/3 of unused tiles to him, counting markets with markets-only-for-humans normaly brings him most of standard tiles)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Dietrich
Germany
Troisdorf
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
khaox wrote:
Maybe silly, but i'm not sure...

1. I have:
standard tile on blue with cost=9
market on yellow tile marked blue --> due to standard rules cost=9
market on green tile marked yellow ... and now...

- is it allowed to have such chain?
- market cost=9 due to first standard building on accessed by chain?

2. What should I do when there is closed loop, for example market on green marked green or two markets pointing each other, so they can't reach standard building cost

3. How markets interact with 2-players version?
- Is artificial player given markets? (He don't build so probably he isn't)
- After 2nd counting, are markets counted to tiles count (U have to give 1/3 of unused tiles to him, counting markets with markets-only-for-humans normaly brings him most of standard tiles)

Hello,
at first, we have no markets in this module (I don't want to be fussy on this point, but it will help the further explanation).
We have new tiles, the bazaars,
a game board mainly in grey color, the building market
and we have our standard building tiles (like for example the Tower or Garden).
If a bazaar was taken from the bag, it is placed next to the building market, not on the building market.
Let's say this is bazaar marked with a blue coin (in the upper right corner of the bazaar) and let's also say that on the gameboard showing the building market, the slot marked with a blue coin is filled with a building which costs 9. So in this case you have to pay at least 9 of the blue money. If you pay the exact amount you gain an extra go.

So there coould not be, what you called a chain (see 1.) or a closed loop. (see 2.)

Last but not least your third point.
The tiles for the imaginary third player are drawn from the bag. If there is a bazaar drawn it counts to the amount for the third player and stays with him. And after the second scoring the two thirds to be drawn are calculated from all tiles (building tiles and bazaars).

Hope that helps and all the best from germany
Bernd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew H.
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for help

Bernd wrote:
it is placed next to the building market, not on the building market.

so it's my mistake and it explain most of my problems

Bernd wrote:
The tiles for the imaginary third player are drawn from the bag. If there is a bazaar drawn it counts to the amount for the third player and stays with him. And after the second scoring the two thirds to be drawn are calculated from all tiles (building tiles and bazaars).

So... if he don't get points for walls and for bazaars... he get's worse and worse with every expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cherry
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Obligitory Smart-Ass Comment Here
badge
Shhhhhhhh!
khaox wrote:

So... if he don't get points for walls and for bazaars... he get's worse and worse with every expansion

No, it seems to me like hes getting about the same. He is getting more tiles in round 3 than ever before.

the same cant be said for us. Our scores are about 40 pts higher on average when we play with certain modules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.