18 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Any Canadian Backers get a shipping notice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
AGN1964 AGN1964
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a Canadian backer and I got a shipping notice for a 22lbs parcel from EZ GLOBE, for delivery next week, with no other details.

I can't find EZ GLOBE on the web, but from the weight and general internet activity, I think this is a KD:M survivor pledge.

The Shipper's address is completely missing and I have asked UPS for this information, but they have not replied. Once they do, if this is coming from the US, I'll open a ticket, I guess.

I think they might be shipping a Survivor reward from the US to Canada, even though the last update said there was a Canadian fulfillment centre.

Any Canadians in the same boat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gilbank
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing for me but I'm pre-order so I expect not to see anything till mid oct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the KS update post is correct, they are shipping all the small add-ons first. I don't think the main game is suppose to ship until October at the earliest, to anyone involved in the campaign. But, there just may be a chance I am wrong!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyD wrote:
If the KS update post is correct, they are shipping all the small add-ons first. I don't think the main game is suppose to ship until October at the earliest, to anyone involved in the campaign. But, there just may be a chance I am wrong!

People from the US have received confirmation by UPS that the core game will arrive shortly.
There's two posts talking about it:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1436844/i-think-i-am-dreami...

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1436838/first-king-death-ar...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyD wrote:

Several people have received tracking for core from KS and BF. According to Reddit, one landed today (pictures for proof available).

yeeee!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AGN1964 AGN1964
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check around John! Big news today.

I've seen the dates in the last updated, but I'm sure the core game has started shipping. Unless they started shipping 22lbs of promo figures to lots of people today and that one guy on reddit faked his unboxing video. ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a trick, run away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kahel Cleroux
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Black Friday 2014 backer here in Ottawa.
Nothing from Wave 1 or 2 yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian S.
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wave 1 notification sent today. Excitement building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Miller
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got wave 1 notification as well. Also found out today I need to move down to Houston at the end of October today. Really hope Wave 2 reached me before then...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian S.
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I went into the post office fully thinking I was picking up my Wave 1 rewards, and walked out with my Survivor Level core game box instead. Blindsided and delighted.

Has anyone in Canada actually received Wave 1 stuff yet? The tracking number I was given has never been activated (as far as I can see anyways), so that box could be anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean restall
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up getting my survivor level core game box delivered to my house. I never received any notification that it was on its way.

I also have not received any of my Wave 1 stuff or a notification about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian S.
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
res03 wrote:
I ended up getting my survivor level core game box delivered to my house.
Canada Post won't leave packages at the front door if no one is there, so I had to go and pick it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Miller
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had my core box set come in. Might need to go back and read that email, I swear it listed a t-shirt and some other nic-nacs...not that I'm complaining.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian S.
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RavenousPuma wrote:
Had my core box set come in. Might need to go back and read that email, I swear it listed a t-shirt and some other nic-nacs...not that I'm complaining.....

The email would have been for wave 1 rewards, which was the tshirt and a handful of figures that were unlocked as well as any add-on figures. The core game was a separate shipment (wave 2) which there was no email for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Ryn
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
I'm in Canada (AB), and mine showed up on Monday (Sep28) without warning or notification. I'd received an email about my Wave 1, so assumed it was that. Tuesday I headed out to my local P.O. to grab my box. The clerk scanned my pick-up slip, and crashed her computer (not her fault, just an old system freezing up and dying). While waiting on the re-boot/re-log/tech support, she went to get my package, and much to my surprise, it was no small wave one box. This was a monster, and Kingdom Death Item 2 clearly visible stamped upon its flank. Though I'd heard tales, I still wasn't 100% sure it was real, but here it was. The monolith. My Game+Survivor rewards. Those 15 or 20 minute waiting on the PC to get back up were almost as long as the last 30 months.

TL:DR Got game in AB on Sep 28. No tracking for Wave 2. Expect it soon, possibly unannounced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justine Bellemare
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Umm, I don't know if I should really be worried but I'm! ^^'

I see peoples with resin in their wave 1 started to receive their stuff, and I read that these were the last one in queue to be sent out, I'm a bit worried I didn't received anything as there is no resins in my order (2013 black friday gold package).

I still don't have any emails for my wave 1 or wave 2, I'm in Quebec. I don't want to email them but at the same time I don't know if it's normal. They said that Canadian wave 2 packages started shipping 2 weeks before the estimated date. With all the other kickstarters I got, the distribution center usually send package really fast all over Canada.

How much time should I wait before writing to them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Farler
Canada
flag msg tools
I'd generally say give people a month from when packages start arriving, as there are going to be a LOT of them. So give it a couple more weeks, or email them after the kickstarter page updates again (because a shipping update is apparently coming at some point).

Also no one is getting a shipping notice for wave 2 in Canada, which is problematic for knowing if your core box has shipped, but makes for a lovely surprise when it gets delivered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.