Subject: kickstarter tracker on bgg page rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question, does anyone know why there is no tracker on bgg site for this one, as previous cmon have had it all on game page ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
acehawkster1973 wrote:
Quick question, does anyone know why there is no there is no tracker on bgg site for this one, as previous cmon have had it all on game page ?

Presumably they have enough exposure that they don't need to pay for that at the moment?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Maybe they'll just have it the last 5 days or some such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
lfisher wrote:
acehawkster1973 wrote:
Quick question, does anyone know why there is no there is no tracker on bgg site for this one, as previous cmon have had it all on game page ?

Presumably they have enough exposure that they don't need to pay for that at the moment?

That's my guess too. Save the advertising costs, since they don't really need to at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Avelar
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate that they don't have it because I usually like linking to kickstarter from bgg. Bgg is what got me to look at the others they should pay bgg for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.