Subject: Clickable images in ImageMod no longer clickable...?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
Is it just me (and a new mouse) or have the clickable picture links in the Image modding system stopped working? I used to be able to click on a downsized image, and have a new window open with the full image in it, but this doesn't seem to work anymore. In other contexts the click-on-an-image thing still works: when selecting a picture for a GeekList I have no trouble, for example.

Later addition: Running on Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.0.9) Gecko/20061206 Firefox/1.5.0.9.

Second addition: And the Classic Layout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Hansson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't work for me either so it's probably not your mouse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Just tried it. Clicking on the images in GeekMod to get them bigger still works for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Australia
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting the same behaviour - clicking the images has no effect.

I'm using FireFox 2.something, and have the Web Developer Toolbar installed. It's telling me that it's failing because there's a javascript error - "ViewImage is not defined", so it looks like a bug in the javascript code.

Cheers,
Martin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Australia
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mpot wrote:
I'm using FireFox 2.something, and have the Web Developer Toolbar installed. It's telling me that it's failing because there's a javascript error - "ViewImage is not defined", so it looks like a bug in the javascript code.

These errors only occur if using the Layout Settings labelled as "Latest Revision (October 2006)". If I revert back to "New Menus (July 2006)", clicking the images in ImageMod works fine.

Similarly, the MyGeek -> Collection link is broken, and tag specification when viewing an image is broken ("SetCategory is not defined") if using the October 2006 layout.

Cheers,
Martin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Hansson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does work for me if I left click. I was trying before to middle click to get the image in a new tab, but that didn't work. I'm using Firefox 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Australia
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
olaha wrote:
It does work for me if I left click. I was trying before to middle click to get the image in a new tab, but that didn't work. I'm using Firefox 2.

Which layout are you using?
To check, goto MyGeek -> Account -> Change Layout.

I'm only having issues if I use the "Latest Revision (October 2006)" layout. Everything works fine if I use the "New Menus (July 2006)" layout.

Cheers,
Martin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.