Popular Tags: [View All]
Patricio Garcia
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a reprint coming anytime soon for Brew Crafters?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe boardgamewarehouse.com has 20+ in stock, and I have seen some on Amazon for reasonable prices as well. Not sure about shipping to Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Nugent
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmb
Actually I was just wondering the same thing so I contacted Greater Than Games. They got back to me the next day saying that Brew Crafters is out of stock at their warehouse. Also they let me know there is a reprint planned for 2016 but unfortunately they are not, at this time, able to be more specific as to timing. Finally they did add that it will definitely be widely available at that time.

I have not found any reasonably priced copies in Canada, and shipping from the States is a little high for me; I will be waiting till 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patricio Garcia
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the same response, I will be waiting also. Cheapest I could find from the US converted to 85 Canadian. When it was available locally it could be had for 60.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Bonilla
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Both Cardhaus and Amazon still have them in stock, however Cardhaus is running out of stock.

Cardhaus: http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/brew_crafters/31...

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Dice-Hate-Games-TIGR-BREW-Brewcrafters...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patricio Garcia
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up finding one at an FLGS that recently expanded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.