Subject: Kickstarter is live!! (And then there was a kickstarter) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Chircop
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ludicreations/and-then-...

Title says it all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was really hoping for a Essen pick-up.

If i do purchase at spiel, i wont Get the soundtrack download, or will that be made available at a later date?

No other stretch goals planned? Or other things id be missing out on if i buy at spiel?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Chircop
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ludicreations don't do stretch goals or add ons.

The soundtrack is backers only, but you can always just give the composer tip only and get just the soundtrack.

Edit - I will double check about this and get back to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you can listen to the soundtrack to To The Moon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help but notice that the game theme and presentation was somewhat "smoothened" to make it less dramatic and more generic. I'm not exactly sure I like this. I liked the underlying theme and the subtitle of "fix what is broken". The title meant something else, when just written plain on white, compared to a sky of hand-pigeons.

Pity. But oh, well, I'll get it at Essen anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davechi wrote:
Ludicreations don't do stretch goals or add ons.

So the extra "special stuff" mentioned in another thread is the soundtrack then?

Is the music from the KS trailer also by this composer and included on the soundtrack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Chircop
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!

As I'd really like to pick this up at Spiel (if it's the exact same version as the KS), would it perhaps be possible to open up a $5 pledge level to just receive the soundtrack download?

Nevermind, backed anyway :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Massengale
United States
Bensenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
How 'bout them Cowboys?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we pledge for multiple copies? Couldn't find the answer anywhere on the Kickstarter page. This definitely would make a great gift!

EDIT: Just got an answer from Ludi, which is NO. No backing for multiple copies. Somewhat baffling, but whatever, it's their business I guess...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no rule against backing from multiple accounts though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Chircop
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep was just gonna say that. Just back from multiple accounts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Massengale
United States
Bensenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
How 'bout them Cowboys?!
mbmbmbmbmb
TDaver wrote:
There is no rule against backing from multiple accounts though!

That's exactly what I'm doing! Just seems a little unnecessary, since it achieves the same thing. If you're worried about things getting out of hand, just limit people to only 1 or 2 extra copies, but again, whatever... I'll play their little game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on reaching your goal! I'm excited for this unique and special game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Freire
Brazil
Florianópolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw the game this past weekend and found very interesting. A friend of mine is making to the Spiel, in Essen, and he's bringing one copy of the game to me. Hope I get a signed copy. Can't wait to play it Congratulations for the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
massenburger wrote:
Can we pledge for multiple copies? Couldn't find the answer anywhere on the Kickstarter page. This definitely would make a great gift!

EDIT: Just got an answer from Ludi, which is NO. No backing for multiple copies. Somewhat baffling, but whatever, it's their business I guess...

It is probably because they only had a print run of 1500 copies available (and now a second smaller print run due to the high demand).

So they have to make sure they are not overselling. They do this by limiting the pledge levels. The only way they could allow for multiple copies on the same backer account would be by creating specific pledge levels for x copies and reducing the available singular game pledge levels by the appropriate amount at the same time.

As that seems quite a hassle I totally understand them just saying no to multiple copies for the same backer account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bewulf wrote:
massenburger wrote:

It is probably because they only had a print run of 1500 copies available (and now a second smaller print run due to the high demand).

So they have to make sure they are not overselling. They do this by limiting the pledge levels. The only way they could allow for multiple copies on the same backer account would be by creating specific pledge levels for x copies and reducing the available singular game pledge levels by the appropriate amount at the same time.

As that seems quite a hassle I totally understand them just saying no to multiple copies for the same backer account.

This does actually more sense now. At first I thought it was strange but if they have already committed a specific number of copies then they would need a way to account for that so they don't oversell and leave some backers without a copy of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.