Legendary: Guardians of the Galaxy» Forums » Rules

Subject: forge the gauntlet and shards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
olivier mercier
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played the scheme 'forge the infinity gauntle' and i have a problem with the second part of the sentence of the twist effect. the first effect said that player must take a gem card and put it back in play, ok with this but the second said that after i must put a shard on those who were already here, but if i havent gems at all do i must still put shard or not ?
thanks in advance for any answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fairly sure the Shards that you put on the Gems come from the unclaimed supply of Shards, not from any player's personal stash of Shards. It's a new setence. The inferred "you" of that sentence is the person who drew the Scheme Twist.

If there are no Shards left in the general supply after making change wherever there are multiple Shards (changing multiples ones to twos or threes or fives), then just ignore that part of the Twist.

Just for general reference, here is what the Scheme says:
Quote:
Forge the Infinity Gauntlet
Setup: 8 Twists. Always include the Infinity Gems Villain Group.
Twist: Starting to your left and going clockwise, the first player with an Infinity Gem Artifact card in play or in their discard pile chooses one of those Infinity Gems to enter the city. Then put a Shard on each Infinity Gem in the city.
Evil Wins: When 6 Infinity Gem Villains are in the city and/or the Escape Pile.
Evil Wins: When a plyaer controls 4 Infinity Gem Artifacts, that player is corrupted by power. That player wins, Evil wins, and all other players lose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
olivier mercier
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok thanks to you for the answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.