Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Epic Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Quick Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Simpson
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1. When it says break all other champions... it means ALL of them... even yours?
Example being Angel of Death, and plague.

2. The non-turn person can still play events at the end turn phase. And then each get a coin back for his turn?

(Practically... In battle the defender should always have a coin to defend?)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
simpsonps121 wrote:
1. When it says break all other champions... it means ALL of them... even yours?
Example being Angel of Death, and plague.


Yes, all Champions expect any specifically excluded would be broken.

simpsonps121 wrote:
2. The non-turn person can still play events at the end turn phase. And then each get a coin back for his turn?

Yes, the end of turn allows the other player to play cards (events or Ambush Champions). When a player turn starts, both players loose any unspent gold, then gain 1 gold, so you can spend the gold at the end of the opponents turn, then get 1 gold for your own turn as well.

simpsonps121 wrote:
(Practically... In battle the defender should always have a coin to defend?)


The defender will always have 1 gold available when the first attack is declared.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.