Subject: 2.0 upgrade question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,guys..

I received my copy of myth today.[not ks just retail].
a couple of nights ago I downloaded all the 2.0 version stuff...rulebook also cards for heroes agents monsters quests etc.from the site
now do I just replace the cards I downloaded and printed with the cards I have in the game box?.

and I noticed that there are quite a few more quests that aren't in the box that are in the 2.0 download pack?.and the quest cards are different as they have a setup map on the back instead of the usual card back icon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:

Congrats! Are you going to paint your set? Regardless, welcome aboard.

tootz wrote:
a couple of nights ago I downloaded all the 2.0 version stuff...rulebook also cards for heroes agents monsters quests etc.from the site. now do I just replace the cards I downloaded and printed with the cards I have in the game box?.

The cards in the game box can all be replaced with the content you printed.

tootz wrote:
and I noticed that there are quite a few more quests that aren't in the box that are in the 2.0 download pack?.and the quest cards are different as they have a setup map on the back instead of the usual card back icon?

Yes, there are some quests that have been removed and some new ones added (if memory serves me). No reason you can't keep the old quests around that weren't converted to 2.0. Some were pretty confusing, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:

Yes, some adds and deletes as well the bulk of the replacements. Details here:

http://megacongames.com/community/#/discussion/1242/2-0-base...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The chain quests from the base game were not all complete. Some could continue through the 2 quests expansions. There was some complaints about that so they changed the repartition of the quests to make all quests in the base game "complete".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys !!.

as usual a good fast reply.and yes ive read the post about it on mercon.
all is clear now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
tootz wrote:

Congrats! Are you going to paint your set? Regardless, welcome aboard.

tootz wrote:
a couple of nights ago I downloaded all the 2.0 version stuff...rulebook also cards for heroes agents monsters quests etc.from the site. now do I just replace the cards I downloaded and printed with the cards I have in the game box?.

The cards in the game box can all be replaced with the content you printed.

tootz wrote:

Yes, there are some quests that have been removed and some new ones added (if memory serves me). No reason you can't keep the old quests around that weren't converted to 2.0. Some were pretty confusing, however.

Yes might paint them in time.but might buy a few more addon minis first
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Thorne
United States
Valley Park
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:

In case it helps you, I am also a recent Myth player (retail buyer), and when I asked about additional minis it was recommended that I pick up the undead figures and as many additional figs for grubbers, crawlers, and related captains. When I picked up my undead I also got Master of Masters and Etrus the Last, though I haven't played with them yet so I can't verify that they have been a good purchase. My friends and I liked the undead figures and wiping them out en masse has been fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lionrampant wrote:
tootz wrote:

In case it helps you, I am also a recent Myth player (retail buyer), and when I asked about additional minis it was recommended that I pick up the undead figures and as many additional figs for grubbers, crawlers, and related captains. When I picked up my undead I also got Master of Masters and Etrus the Last, though I haven't played with them yet so I can't verify that they have been a good purchase. My friends and I liked the undead figures and wiping them out en masse has been fun.

Hi,Aaron.

thanks for the message..ive just been looking at some of them online tonight I think I will get some thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't get rid of your Darkness Deck or the Merchants because they don't need to be updated and there are no replacement cards for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jude wrote:
Don't get rid of your Darkness Deck or the Merchants because they don't need to be updated and there are no replacement cards for them.

Hi,Judy.

I haven't got rid of any of the cards.ive just put the printed sheets into the card sleeves.so all cards are still there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
Jude wrote:

Hi,Judy.

I haven't got rid of any of the cards.ive just put the printed sheets into the card sleeves.so all cards are still there

Gary did you buy off of their site or another OLGS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whiskemuscles wrote:
tootz wrote:
Jude wrote:

Hi,Judy.

Gary did you buy off of their site or another OLGS?

I bought it from gameslore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.