Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eorl Osborne
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
my copy on just arrived but some of the cards have poor printing. Has anyone else seen any like these?

white stripe on right edge of some cards - large fuzzy strip on 6 cards

Edit: I had thought the backs were fine but a smaller number have issues here too

ranging between scratch marks and just a lack of ink meaning the picture doesn't match (the most obvious on the red shy guy!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Kline

Bakersfield
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you emailed the company? I had a print issue with my red cards and they were super fast to send me a new copy. Great customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eorl Osborne
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mitbnet wrote:
Have you emailed the company? I had a print issue with my red cards and they were super fast to send me a new copy. Great customer service.

That's good to hear- I organised a group buy of 6 copies to Australia and of the 4 I've opened so far, there are minor issues with each - my copy (photographed) is the worst (though in one of the others, pretty much the entire set of grey cards have been cut slightly out of alignment)

I've sent a message through kickstarter, did you email them directly? (contact@TuesdayKnightGames.com ?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCoy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Generally e-mailing us at the contact e-mail is quicker for this kind of thing since I'm handling customer service requests there, but if you've messaged us through Kickstarter I'll grab that from Alan and get you squared away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Cokayne
United Kingdom
Preston
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issue with the white strips on the backs which make them unusuable on some of my cards. Have emailed support, awaiting a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eorl Osborne
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They were quite good about getting it fixed up for me, but the mess involved as I had organised a group buy was frustrating, and I still haven't had a chance to play it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.