Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Rae
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game nine of ten today and five players were present. Wharekumara (matt), Zirak (Jason), i'm yet to signup (jacob) and citylife (me), eisenphnx (frank).

I love this game, and I always seem to battle jacob for the honours. His grasp of gametheory is very good and helps here. Jacob won by the way meaning everyone had a win for the day which was quite nice. Not that he didn't win an earlier one but I forgot it until now. He won quite handsomely, but that was not the highlight of the game.

Again the focus of the spotlight much fall on me and how stupid I am. I remember a football game last last year where Peyton Manning faked the handoff to Edgerin James and then basically hid the ball in his body and walked away causaually. It was so impressive that EVERYONE except in the satdium that had not heard the call fell for it. The reciever was so wide open you could build a mall in the gap and it was ahuge play for sure. UNfortunately EVERYONE fell for it, including the refs who blew the play dead. Embarassing for them, but true.

Well back to my life where War admiral (7 on the horse) just couldn't help run the race of his life. And who was backing it, me, and me alone. Well everyone was calling for someone else to sack it, but noone was sacking it themselves. So war admiral came through for third and a healthy little prize for me. Unfortunately war admiral was my dummy counter and everybody cursed me for getting through a solo horse until they saw what I had done. At elast I know how to cover up my bets I guess ... too well for my own good.

As I said Jacob won the blind betting and lead througout, well won. I like the blind betting and am sick of him backing my horse ... go on get your own horse! Frank as always gets the commendation for sacking a favourite contiunously .. mightly done

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.