Mistfall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ruthlees Taunt "different area" question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart Grimnirfist
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the card says: "Move any enemy into your H. If the enemy moved from a different Area, place 1 wound on that enemy."

"Different area" means Quest Area and other Heroe's area, right? And if that's true, what is the other possibility? I mean: when am I supposed to NOT place 1 wound on enemy? When moving enemy from my area to my area? What is the purpose of doing such maneuver?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rokter wrote:
When moving enemy from my area to my area? What is the purpose of doing such maneuver?

To reduce your Focus. Fengray has "Challenge" which lets him move enemies to his area and reduce his Focus in half even if they started in his own area.

The card is just cautiously worded to make sure it takes any unforeseen combos into account. You would likely never "not place" that wound.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mikecl wrote:
rokter wrote:
When moving enemy from my area to my area? What is the purpose of doing such maneuver?

To reduce your Focus. Fengray has "Challenge" which lets him move enemies to his area and reduce his Focus in half even if they started in his own area.

The card is just cautiously worded to make sure it takes any unforeseen combos into account. You would likely never "not place" that wound.

Also to ensure it cannot be used to place a wound when its in your area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.