Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was just wondering If anyone has heard any news on the release dates of the expansions ??

Also was wondering ... if anyone preordered before the cutoff date of march 22 when they were going to include the outlands bonus pack free with the bundle. I purchased my set after that cutoff date so I was not able to get that free expansion but I noticed on Watchtowers web site you can again order the two expansions and they will add in the Outlands bonus pack for free ... does anyone know if that means they will be giving that expansion away free to everyone who preordered ?
thanks in advance for any info that anyone has heard :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The last info on their forum is from the 28th of August.

Quote:
Re: Expansion Bundle Development

Post by WTG - Tom Green on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:39 am
Another update on the expansion bundle progress:

Last week and today, I've sent in changes requested by the manufacturer for the samples to be made. The changes were small issues to fix, but important ones to catch during the process, such as the border on one card not fully extending to edge and adjusting text on the box cover to help visibility according to how they want it printed. So everything has been tweaked (except for the Curse tokens I need to adjust tomorrow) and should be good to go.

This should be the last of the fixes, and then they'll send the samples our way soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Green
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Hi Anthony,

The Outlands bonus pack information was removed from the website but looks like it was accidentally left in the online store description. I'll chat with the game producer and see what he wants to do.

As for expansion progress...

I've been posting expansion update information here on BGG: BGG Thread

and in a thread in the official forum here: WTG Thread

The short of it, the samples were to be finished yesterday (Sept 18th), and should be sent to us soon for approval.

Tom Green
Watchtower Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like soon....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Green
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Anthony,

Looks like we made a mistake with the Outlands bonus pack, and we want to make it right. I just put up a post in the official forum about this issue.

Tom Green
Watchtower Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Beller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Any news on this? The forums on the website shows the last update from October 3rd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, can't wait...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Green
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Christopher,

I just dropped an update on the other thread here.

Tom Green
Watchtower Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.