Ross Levine
United States
Oro Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I moved after pledging for Catacombs. I sent them a message on Kickstarter and they messaged me back that they updated my address. I'm pretty sure I filled out the address form too. And yet they still shipped to my old address!
I called FedEx, and luckily the person there reported that the package was not for them, so FedEx said they're going to call me tomorrow after they pick it back up. But everyone, be really careful and if you moved you should call FedEx and make sure they are sending it to the correct address!

I also posted this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/3lj20m/if_you_m...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Must have been a fluke. I also had to change my address due to a move, but everything worked fine. I'm sure others in the same boat will appreciate the word of warning, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also moved and The game was successfully shipped to my new address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sterling
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. I moved and it arrived on my porch this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AwesomeRobotDavid
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also moved and received my copy. I enjoyed unboxing it and putting the stickers on. The artwork alone was worth the purchase. Now if only I could get people to play it. (everyone has crokinole fever at the moment)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rlbond86 wrote:
I moved after pledging for Catacombs. I sent them a message on Kickstarter and they messaged me back that they updated my address. I'm pretty sure I filled out the address form too. And yet they still shipped to my old address!
I called FedEx, and luckily the person there reported that the package was not for them, so FedEx said they're going to call me tomorrow after they pick it back up. But everyone, be really careful and if you moved you should call FedEx and make sure they are sending it to the correct address!

I also posted this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/3lj20m/if_you_m...

Ross please accept my apologies and I'm happy to hear you were able to get your package delivered successfully. There were over 1000 address change requests and we really worked hard to get them all processed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.