Popular Tags: [View All]
David Culp
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had the first play though today and I was a little confused on the subject of deckhands and bosuns entering enemy objective points. Can they? If so, when on that spot do they attack the objective they are on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
They can. Objectives are legal zones. They will stop there as they cannot advance onto the deployment zones behind the objectives (or off the edge of the ships in the case of the expansion factions' layouts).

You may attack an objective you are standing on. If there is also an enemy Hero next to your deckhands, you would be able to choose between the Hero(es) or the objective as you prefer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Culp
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
They can. Objectives are legal zones. They will stop there as they cannot advance onto the deployment zones behind the objectives (or off the edge of the ships in the case of the expansion factions' layouts).

You may attack an objective you are standing on. If there is also an enemy Hero next to your deckhands, you would be able to choose between the Hero(es) or the objective as you prefer.

Then it looks like we played it correctly! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.