Subject: Good score - solo play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so I got through my first game of CO2 this afternoon, and racked up what I thought was a pretty decent score of 280. Managed to survive to the end of the 5th decade, which I assume is essential for a good score, seeing as you get the final income distribution. But what is a good score? 300? 325? Don't tell me it's anything over 350!

I think I got fairly lucky, as I started at 170ppm, and then South America kept picking up the coal plants, so I was able to knock 2 of them off during the game, giving me some ppm buffer. Overall, a pretty fun game. I wonder how it'll stand up after several plays. I usually wouldn't go for a high score game, but the added task of having to manage the ppm makes it more interesting to me.

Thanks,

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
280, It's really great score. I'd tried four times before I won yesterday and I scored only 185. So congratulations Colin but I'm gonna beat your result soon.devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got 148 myself on my first game (Earth burnt in the 2010's). I'm curious about what a good score is, too. (Though I don't have much doubt about this one try I did. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.