5 Posts

€uro Crisis» Forums » News

Subject: Euro Crisis at Spiel '15 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Galgor I.
msg tools
mb
Great news. We will come to Essen and Euro Crisis will come, too.

Find us at booth 7-H-109 for playtesting or a chat; the designer (me) will be there almost all the time to answer questions.

The price of the game will be 35 EUR.

Preorders are possible via e-mail (find the adress on our homepage (www.doppeldenk-spiele.de)or geekmail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Join us every Tuesday night at the Woking Gaming Club!
badge
Interested in knowing in which games I'm working at the moment? Send me a geekmail to discover!
mbmbmbmbmb
For the ones of us that did the crowdfunding, can we send someone to Essen to collect our copy and get the shipping money back?

Will we get the games in advance of Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galgor I.
msg tools
mb
Hi,

unfortunetaly the first copies of the game that we will ever see, arrive at Essen - but we do our best to ship them out to you as soon as possible.

Of course you can send someone to our booth to collect the game and get the shipping fee back (you'll get the game for 35 EUR) - best would be to send us the name of the collecter via mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Join us every Tuesday night at the Woking Gaming Club!
badge
Interested in knowing in which games I'm working at the moment? Send me a geekmail to discover!
mbmbmbmbmb
Email sent!
And thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galgor I.
msg tools
mb
Hi,

thanks to our team and you - the visitors at our booth - we had a great time at SPIEL '15.

Now shipping work to our backers will begin and we will create a real FAQ file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.