Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Schmitt
United States
South Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) I don't see a definition of disabling a zone. Am I correct in assuming this means that they can't be activated?
2)Can a power plant in a disabled zone be activated (as it can in an inactive zone)? (I'm guessing yes)
3) Turned over buildings are not only not available for activation, but also not available for favor scoring, correct?
4) Most disaster cards referencing buildings say to turn them over. But the Crash Landing card says to disable all safety buildings. I see two ways to interpret this:
a) It's a typo, and should read "turn over all safety buildings"
b) Disabled safety buildings can't be used, but are still available for building favor scoring.
I'm guessing a) is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elad Goldsteen
Israel
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whangdoodle wrote:
1) I don't see a definition of disabling a zone. Am I correct in assuming this means that they can't be activated?

You are correct.

Whangdoodle wrote:
2)Can a power plant in a disabled zone be activated (as it can in an inactive zone)? (I'm guessing yes)

No he cannot - it is like this zone is unconnected to the rest of the city. You will need to "spend" a movement decision to move or to just wait to the end of this Disaster effect.

Whangdoodle wrote:
3) Turned over buildings are not only not available for activation, but also not available for favor scoring, correct?

That is true.

Whangdoodle wrote:
4) Most disaster cards referencing buildings say to turn them over. But the Crash Landing card says to disable all safety buildings. I see two ways to interpret this:
a) It's a typo, and should read "turn over all safety buildings"
b) Disabled safety buildings can't be used, but are still available for building favor scoring.
I'm guessing a) is correct.

b is the correct answer - you cannot active them but you can score favor - no typo here whistle

Thanks again,

Elad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Schmitt
United States
South Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.