Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will have copies of this game after Essen. I'm planning to have a demo copy or two available for teaching the game at BGG Con. Does anyone have any interest in purchasing a copy of this game and/or expansion at BGG Con? If there is interest I will bring extra copies with me, and post something in the BGG Virtual Flea Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does this relate to the APE Games version? Are they just distributing copies of the game or is it being re-packaged at all, or what?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:
How does this relate to the APE Games version? Are they just distributing copies of the game or is it being re-packaged at all, or what?

Ape Games is a co-publisher for Trickerion. I believe there is a minor difference between the Kickstarter version and the retail version. For example, the retail version requires you to purchase the expansion separately. I will also have copies of the expansion for sale if there is any interest.

Full disclosure...I collaborate with Ape Games in many capacities, but I am not going to pretend I know the details between the retail and kickstarter versions of the game. I plan to teach Trickerion along with Spirits of the Rice Paddy at BGG Con. I suspect there will be some post Essen buzz surrounding these games, so I am working with Ape Games to have some extra copies air shipped to me so I can take them along to BGG Con.

I've been demoing the game since GenCon. The reception has been wonderful, and on many occasions folks have offered to buy my demo copy. Therefore, I figured I would bring a couple extra copies with me to sell (via the VFM) and put in the library. At this point I am trying to gauge the interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game looks intriguing. How much will you be charging and how will it compare to the online/CSI price?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mat628 wrote:
The game looks intriguing. How much will you be charging and how will it compare to the online/CSI price?

I'm sure it will eventually be cheaper at CSI. I'm having copies air freighted from China. $55 is my price. It has a $60 msrp. I believe it is going for 50€ in Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.