Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Gritt
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be in Leicester at the weekend. Any shops in the area worth checking out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not much. There is Dominoes Toys, which has a few - sometimes some DoW stuff. Everyone knows where Dominoes is - just ask. It's a lovely trad toy shop. Well worth visiting.

Burton on Trent and Nottingham aren't that far away - therea re game shops there, but I expect that's too far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Gritt
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nottingham, eh?

I'm actually in Quorn at the weekend and at a loose end on the Saturday, so Nottingham is a possibility. Anywhere you'd recommend?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Seddon
United Kingdom
Congleton
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep.

The shop is in the Broadmarsh Centre and is called Travelling Man. It is very close to the Caves of Nottingham entrance. It is on the other side from the main entrance.

It is newly opened there - and the games are largely in the middle of the store on a sort bookcase that can be accessed from both sides.

They have a biggish stock even though it's a smallish store. I think it's on the upper floor, but the centre is not too big and you'll find it.

http://www.travellingman.com/store/index.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Longdin
England
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cggritt wrote:
I'm going to be in Leicester at the weekend. Any shops in the area worth checking out?

TJ Hughes isn't bad. And Millets do some mean trainers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Soden
United Kingdom
Leicester
Select a State
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a new Board Game Cafe in Leicester, if that helps?

www.Bean-Gaming.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.