Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Woodham
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to play a 1517 game on Monday nights from 9:15 to 11:15 PDT via Wargameroom. It's the fastest way to play, so early turns won't go the full 2 hours and later turns may not either, given the skill level.

We have a very tough lineup from both ends of the Pacific, so experienced players are preferred. Bad sportsmanship such as king making, nihilistic plays, and abuse will not be tolerated.

Be prepared to commit up to about 7 consecutive weekly sessions. If you anticipate missing 1 session, we can probably find a sub for the session you miss, but don't sign up as a regular if you anticipate missing more than once. Feel free to add your name to be a substitute, though.

Only one spot remains open. Also feel free to put your name down even if it fills, because we will need substitutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gill
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt it will take seven weeks. We might knock a couple turns out in a week and someone may win in the third turn.

In any event, looking forward to it. So much better than these 3-month PBEM games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be 11:15 to 1:15 am central which works pretty well for me. I will probably be out October 19th but available otherwise. Put me down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Woodham
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have 6, but I still need subs. Anyone else who's interested, please post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.